Tipping Round 14 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Another weekend lacking Manly. Interest wanes somewhat for me, but a cursory glance suggested most games would be fairly predictable I thought. All except the bonus game, which required a bit more study due to Origin absences. However the Storm snuck under my radar somewhat.

I think the Bulldogs and Titans may have caused quite a few tippers some dramas as we only had 3 tippers who managed to get all 5 games correct this week. @ManlyArmy was one of those, but was a bit off the pace with margin. The other two couldn't be split as they both backed the Eels and got within 2 of the final 10 point margin

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winners for Round 14 are...........

@MadMarcus (not so crazy obviously) and @"The Army Of One" . PM me your name and best email contact lads and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

@jwaa had a solid week and has taken the yellow jersey. Leaderboard is here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

Split round again this week post Origin. 6 games to pick. Have gone for the Warriors v Broncos as the bonus game.

Don't forget to check in on the LFS thread as well if you survived week two (as most did).

We are also on the precipice of ending a very painful 8 years of Moron dominance. May the football Gods shine on the Blues tomorrow. Strong be their commitment and fluid be their skills, trust in each other and proudly carry the hopes of this great State to its rightful place as the premier Rugby League team of the nation. 80 minutes of effort to etch your names in history.

GO YOU BLUES !!!!!!!!!

Well done MadMarcus and The army of one! And to Manly army for getting 5 from 5.

Not too shabby (unlike my tipping)

I wonder what the weather is like way up their at the pointy end of the comp?

Thanks c and c as always!

Go the blues!

Chip and Chase said:
@jwaa had a solid week and has taken the yellow jersey
Ah yes, the Wallabies.

Chip and Chase said:
We are also on the precipice of ending a very painful 8 years of Moron dominance. May the football Gods shine on the Blues tomorrow. Strong be their commitment and fluid be their skills, trust in each other and proudly carry the hopes of this great State to its rightful place as the premier Rugby League team of the nation. 80 minutes of effort to etch your names in history.
Er ... the football gods don't exist. However ...(!!) the football Santa Claus, football Easter Bunny, and football Tooth Fairy will see Qld win and set up an epic decider in Brisbane (which the Blues will win). ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8