Tipping Round 13 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well the weekend started off great, Manly triumphed over Judas and his rabid pack of Dogs. My special JuJu worked a treat again, I have tipped against Manly 3 times this year for 3 wins. Special power.....must use wisely. Except for a couple of games, seems this week was the week of the shellacking, even the Benji looked like he knew what he was doing.

Logging on tonight I expected to see a shed load of tippers who got 8 from 8. Imagine my surprise upon discovering that NOT one Silvertail managed the feat. What's doing people ??? I should have changed my tip once I found out DCE was in and I would have been sitting pretty with a double pass. Anyway 20 of us got 7 from 8 and 16 points this week, but with the Dragons bending over the Sharks it would come down to who got closest to the 30 point margin. @swoop and @"Manly To Win!" picked a 14 point margin, @"Budgewoi Eagle" and I went for 16 points, but there was one who thought 20 points was a more apt indication of Cronulla's ineptitude

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 13 is...........

@Moondog , little wonder he is at the pointy end of proceedings. PM me your name and best email contact Dawg and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

Serial tipping pest @Clint is one game out in front, but @jwaa @Moondog and @tookey are hot in pursuit. In more important news I have now worked my way into the top half of the field.....now if I can just get this comp to run for 50 rounds I'm a chance. See how you are travelling here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

Split round again this week in preparation for Origin, so only 5 games on offer. Always a tough ask to pick form lines when superstars are unavailable, and none more difficult then the Hayneless Eels vs the second string Dogs in the weeks bonus game.

Don't forget to check in on the LFS thread as well if you survived week one.

I had a shocking week. Went for some upsets and didn't pay off. On the upside, when ever i tip against Manly we win. 3 from 3 so far

well done moondog! Good job.

I agree re: clint and the pest comment:p

Well I rocketed up from 74th to 66th, thanks to not listening to HM and RE's tip regarding canberra!

sigh....if only I didn't pick the titans....8/8 and would've flown in to watch a game!

Heading towards first place now!!!!

globaleagle said:

oi - I think I may need to revisit my avatar signature. ;)

Congrats @Moondog nice going.

globaleagle said:
well done moondog! Good job.

Well I rocketed up from 74th to 66th, thanks to not listening to HM and RE's tip regarding canberra!

sigh....if only I didn't pick the titans....8/8 and would've flown in to watch a game!

Heading towards first place now!!!!

Is it stir the River-pot day or what??

Lol mate, I would've thought on any tips I make, you weigh them up carefully......then do the opposite 2/3 of the time.

I had a forgettable weekend.

3 from 8 and outta the LFS in week 1.

Someone's gotta take the risks round here!

Well done again @Moondog

Clint said:
globaleagle said:

oi - I think I may need to revisit my avatar signature. ;)

Congrats @Moondog nice going.

Well.....you've won everything on here there is...so maybe in fact...you are the best!

RiverEagle said:
globaleagle said:

Is it stir the River-pot day or what??

Going for stir re pot month I reckon!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4