TIPPING COMPETITION PRIZE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

It has taken sometime for us to really actually get the prizes finalized and too late probable to entice a few others in....maybe.

I tried to offer the prize we arranged as a thank you for Chip and Chase but he refused it regretfully, although he really was tempted, I want to see some kind of thank you find his hands at least, I will liaise with anyone on some ideas on that.

Anyway I am happy to announce that 1st prize in the tipping competition is a two part prize

1 - A family GA membership for 2016 kindle offered by the MWSE membership team and we would like to thank them for their support.

And number two which Chip and Chase worked very very hard on obtaining.... is

The actual Jersey that Beaver player his last game in for our Mighty Team. We went on ebay and purchased his 9's Jersey, then C&C went that extra mile and actually asked Beaver to Sign it.

So one lucky tipper is going to win the last sweated in, played in, tackled in Jersey that one of the greatest legends this club has produced ever wore, and it is going the have his signature on it.
IMG_2164.JPG

Ill be tipping my little heart out in the closing rounds, but as much as I personally desire the item, I am excusing myself from the possibility of winning. I am open to others joining the comp at this late stage but I assume its an impossible mission to catch the leaders.

I apologise in the delay in getting this information to you, it has been a long slog for us to arrange and my hat goes off to @Chip and Chase for his efforts he really should be congratulated. His work on this competition easily eclipses the work I do on this site and his hard work really is the only way we could offer such a great two-fold prize to you.

Enjoy and thanks for helping the site be what it is.

Excellent work @Chip and Chase and my thanks for all your efforts. It's selfless acts like these that help make the boards more than simply 'forums.' Great job.

Thanks be to Dan as well....who really should be allowed to win these comps!

I look forward to enviously and insincerely congratulating the person who wins the big ole prize at the end.

16 thumbs up!

Hi All,

It has taken sometime for us to really actually get the prizes finalized and too late probable to entice a few others in....maybe.

I tried to offer the prize we arranged as a thank you for Chip and Chase but he refused it regretfully, although he really was tempted, I want to see some kind of thank you find his hands at least, I will liaise with anyone on some ideas on that.

Anyway I am happy to announce that 1st prize in the tipping competition is a two part prize

1 - A family GA membership for 2016 kindle offered by the MWSE membership team and we would like to thank them for their support.

And number two which Chip and Chase worked very very hard on obtaining.... is

The actual Jersey that Beaver player his last game in for our Mighty Team. We went on ebay and purchased his 9's Jersey, then C&C went that extra mile and actually asked Beaver to Sign it.

So one lucky tipper is going to win the last sweated in, played in, tackled in Jersey that one of the greatest legends this club has produced ever wore, and it is going the have his signature on it.View attachment 1975

Ill be tipping my little heart out in the closing rounds, but as much as I personally desire the item, I am excusing myself from the possibility of winning. I am open to others joining the comp at this late stage but I assume its an impossible mission to catch the leaders.

I apologise in the delay in getting this information to you, it has been a long slog for us to arrange and my hat goes off to @Chip and Chase for his efforts he really should be congratulated. His work on this competition easily eclipses the work I do on this site and his hard work really is the only way we could offer such a great two-fold prize to you.

Enjoy and thanks for helping the site be what it is.
Gosh, if you'd told me about the Beaver jersey earlier I would have stopped loyally picking a Manly long ago!

I'm just adding a quick thank you to Dan and C&C for all your efforts. Not just with the tipping contest but for the site in general.
I'd be lost without the company since my sons moved out.@;)

Actually I need to correct that. There's a slight misunderstanding. It's not Beavers ACTUAL jersey he wore in the game (I wish). It's the 9's jersey from that year and was technically the last jersey that the great man ever donned in a 500 + game career. So if you are hoping to distill some DNA and clone your very own Beaver then it ain't gonna work. The jersey is brand new, unworn, size XL.

Still I can vouch that the signature is authentic.

I am happy to wear it around and tackle the kids in the backyard if you want the match worn smell. ;)

Sorry for any confusion.

Sorry tired brain, sick baby, moving house, end of quarter, wife away whilst intoile with two sick babies and all that, one day I'll sleep again

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4