Tipping comp week 01 update. (2018)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Welcome to the:
"We're back baby!" round.
Dedicated to:

Mick Colbran and his family, plus - the road to premiership glory.
Hello everyone!
It's great to have the footy back! So why read this? Go watch some!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2504-1372170292-7.gif

Week one is done and dusted with winners already proclaiming themselves champions and losers *cough* looking forward to 2019.

@Dan said he would like to standardise all things tipping comp wise (good idea) including the wrap ups which means soon I may be given the old heave ho! He's possibly still busy with the big move back to 'Straya at the moment so I am sneaking this one in!

So treat these wrap ups like the rare, beautifully crafted gifts they are... until they go the way of the Dodo.

No full round tippers this week (lol) so straight to the leader board we go:

The "Claytons" Leader Board (kids, go google Claytons commercial).
With many upsets a score of just 4 was pretty good! Also it's far too congested to do a top ten at the moment so you're stuck with this:

lsz: 6 - A margin of 2 and also the number of chances lsz has to win it all! Psyche!
Top End Eagle: 6 - AT the "Top End" now.... but round 25...?
Shaka1eye: 6 - Just 5 points separated these 3 last year. The same person??

Well, well, well 3 newbies hitting the leader board. Thanks goodness @lsz is one of them as I had run out of ways to do different @lsz,@Isz, @ etc as per last year (not that any of you will remember).

A margin of just 2 points gives @lsz bragging rights for this week and may we all learn that his user name starts with an l (el...elle... L) and not an I (i, eye,)

Well done guys!
If you're not listed above, then click below for the full list:
"Clicky clicky bang bang!"

Random member bingo!
Something new for this year as writing a paragraph or three about people I haven't met is a lot harder than you think.

So.... each week my faithful 'random number generator' will pick 5 members.
First picked = 5 points, second = 4 points, etc.

Then, at the end of the year...the most random of randoms gets a huuuuuuge prize organised by me and it'll probably be moose related. If these write ups get replaced...too bad, no moose for you!

Here goes:

5 points: @dowdz
4 points: @castle eagle
3 points: @lighthousekeeper
2 points: @niccipops
1 point: @Jethro

Well Manly faithful,

Suck it up! It's only week one! Sheesh.

Good health to you all,
Your friend, ge.

Go Manly! :)

Welcome to the:
Dedicated to:

Hello everyone!

Week one is done and dusted with winners already proclaiming themselves champions and losers *cough* looking forward to 2019.

@Dan said he would like to standardise all things tipping comp wise (good idea) including the wrap ups which means soon I may be given the old heave ho! He's possibly still busy with the big move back to 'Straya at the moment so I am sneaking this one in!

So treat these wrap ups like the rare, beautifully crafted gifts they are... until they go the way of the Dodo.

With many upsets a score of just 4 was pretty good! Also it's far too congested to do a top ten at the moment so you're stuck with this:

lsz: 6 - A margin of 2 and also the number of chances lsz has to win it all! Psyche!
Top End Eagle: 6 - AT the "Top End" now.... but round 26...?

Well, well, well 3 newbies hitting the leader board. Thanks goodness @lsz is one of them as I had run out of ways to do different @lsz,@Isz, @ etc as per last year (not that any of you will remember).

A margin of just 2 points gives @lsz bragging rights for this week and may we all learn that his user name starts with an l (el...elle... L) and not an I (i, eye,)

Well done guys!

Random member bingo!
Something new for this year as writing a paragraph or three about people I haven't met is a lot harder than you think.

Then, at the end of the year...the most random of randoms gets a huuuuuuge prize organised by me and it'll probably be moose related. If these write ups get replaced...too bad, no moose for you!

Here goes:

Well Manly faithful,

Good health to you all,
Your friend, ge.

I’d pay the $25 just for your weekly updates GE, keep em coming!

Seriously though, I would again like to thank @Dan for naming the Comp the Mick Colbran Memorial Tipping Comp, I showed this to my daughter and she ( and me ) teared up a bit.

Mick, a lifelong Panthers fan joined me many times when doing the MWTS work wearing Manly colours.

Only for you he said, and never when we were playing each other.

I’m sure he’d be looking down from above smiling at my abysmal first round tipping performance but proud to see his name there.

Thanks again everyone!!

Random member bingo!

Here goes:

Well Manly faithful,

Good health to you all,
Your friend, ge.

4 points in the random member bingo, woo hoo!
that will be the closest i get to winning anything this year!

Thanks @globaleagle and I certainly hope your wrap ups aren't given the old heave ho. They're a highlight of the week (apart from a Manly win of course)! Please keep them coming :)

Welcome to the:
Dedicated to:

Hello everyone!

Top End Eagle: 6 - AT the "Top End" now.... but round 26...?

Well done guys!

Random member bingo!

Here goes:

Well Manly faithful,

Good health to you all,
Your friend, ge.

Brilliant!

Aww, thanks everyone! Hopefully they bring a bit of cheer into the Manly world! @Bradza , thanks- 25 rounds only there are! (oops)

Hopefully a good win for us coming up.

Parra...just Ugh

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8