Tipping Comp - Still taking entries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We are still taking entries for the 2014 tipping comp for any stragglers out there who want to be in with a chance of some prizes, in all three of our comps.

Anyone who signs up this week will be given 2 points for Round 1 as this was the lowest score for that round.

Not too late to get on board. Click on the following link and register, pay your cash and get involved.

2014 Tipping Comp Link

Any questions let me know.

Do the gold feathers near the name come with the tipping comp? If so, I seem to be missing mine :(

At least from my point of view.

Indeed you are. @Dan can you fix up so shawn.b can take flight

all sorted. The original script didn't pick you up, @"chip and chase" to get the wings we just mark them as paid in the tipping comp and they end up with the wings. I just toggled his status and that re-enabled it

The feathers come after payment is confirmed, if you are paid up you get the gold silvertail logo

fixed for both. seems the system wasn't always doing the flag update correctly

All good now

We are still taking entries for the 2014 tipping comp for any stragglers out there who want to be in with a chance of some prizes, in all three of our comps.

Anyone who signs up this week will be given 2 points for Round 1 as this was the lowest score for that round.

Not too late to get on board. Click on the following link and register, pay your cash and get involved.

2014 Tipping Comp Link

Any questions let me know.
C&C will the 2015 tipping comp be open for business soon? :)

Just waiting for your go ahead boss and we can launch. How's all the coding going ?? Good luck with that VD problem as well.

Yes the tipping comp will be on again this year, and yes the Last Fan Standing comp will be on again this year. Stay tuned for more details as it will be a slightly different set up this year because of the new platform we are running.

Well the prizes haven't been finalised just yet, but hopefully with the support of the club again we will be able to offer some good stuff.

We will keep everyone posted on the tipping comp as soon as it goes live. Just sorting out some final details.

If anyone has any feedback or suggestions for the comp then speak up. We want to try and make the tipping comp as fun and as simple to use as possible. So while we are reconfiguring it for the new platform we can take on board ideas.

C and C, I don't think the Manly game should ever be for bonus points. Plenty of us never tip against Manly even if they are the underdogs.

C and C, I don't think the Manly game should ever be for bonus points. Plenty of us never tip against Manly even if they are the underdogs.

That is kind of the evil master plan though. I usually choose the bonus game based on what I think will be the hardest game at the time I insert them all into the system. Whether that is sometimes Manly or not is a by-the-by I just choose the one that makes me go "hmmm which one will win this" and sometimes that is the heartbreaking choice of being Manly. Remember it's a tipping comp not a "we love manly" comp, because in that one, i think we would all be equal winners.

It's a tough choice but if you want to win, then you have to make those tough choices :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4