Tipping Comp - Still Open for Sign Ups

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Ralphie did you sort it out ? Instructions are in the Tipping Comp thread as per Clints link above. Let me know if you have any problems, hope to see you on board

Less than 24 hours now. See if we can bring it home peeps, if you are thinking about it don't sit on the fence any longer, get signed up and have some fun.

To those already signed up don't forget to get your tips in.

giphy.gif

I've updated the list of tippers who have paid as per post number 45 in this thread. There are a few who have paid but haven't yet "joined" the competition, so don't forget.

Also double check that your name is on that list if you have joined up.

Let me know if anyone has any issues, just try not to leave it till 5 minutes before kick off in game 1 tonight to discover you have a problem with joining / entering tips - because I won't be on line at that time.

Great to see so many supporting the site...would always be nice to see a few more....

Made it.:eek:
Damn woman changing PayPal password on me. Confiscates the cards. Oh yes , she's a real bitch.
...we'd also be living in a cardboard structure under a bridge if I was in charge of finances.
She came good when I explained it's for the mans' that keep the football site going, which in turn leaves you free to enjoy your own pursuits sweetness , without my continual interuptions. (I should be in politics.....absolutely full of it!).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6