Tipping Comp - Still Open for Sign Ups

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The real pressure is me trying to get the better half to 'remember' to upgrade the cable tv subscription so I get all the games in hd.

Amazing how many times she is forgetting!

I should've remembered the website password dammit.

Happy leap year day to me :) and robbiea

edit: join up ya buggers! Narks accepted!

Great stuff guys, we are up to 67 now. Hoping for 80+ so come on.

Plenty of regulars who use this site daily, but still no love for the tipping comp ?? Why wouldn't you want to help out ?

Only 2 days to go so get on board people.

Can you have two Silvertails logins with the same IP address? I might see if my young bloke wants to sign up.

Great stuff guys, we are up to 67 now. Hoping for 80+ so come on.

Plenty of regulars who use this site daily, but still no love for the tipping comp ?? Why wouldn't you want to help out ?

Only 2 days to go so get on board people.

Don't you fudge the figures! C&C
I'll have @HappilyManly go over the books.lol
.....and yes I'm joining.
You should just name and shame those regular users (like me@:blush:)who haven't joined 24hrs out from seasons kick off.

For sure...and there are plenty on here that do....
Isn't that so some of them can concur with their alter ego on what a super intelligent persuasive argument they have just made....or is that just me being my cynical self. Lol

Don't you fudge the figures! C&C
I'll have @HappilyManly go over the books.lol
.....and yes I'm joining.
You should just name and shame those regular users (like me@:blush:)who haven't joined 24hrs out from seasons kick off.
No fudging mate - Ernst & Young keep a close eye on us. At last count 71 users have paid for the tipping comp upgrade :party: , not of all of them have "joined" the tipping comp yet obviously so a couple of stragglers in the two step process.

I'll leave the naming and shaming to others. I'll post a list of those signed up and then you can work out who ISN'T on it and lean on them.:fubar::swear:

No fudging mate - Ernst & Young keep a close eye on us. At last count 71 users have paid for the tipping comp upgrade :party: , not of all of them have "joined" the tipping comp yet obviously so a couple of stragglers in the two step process.

I'll leave the naming and shaming to others. I'll post a list of those signed up and then you can work out who ISN'T on it and lean on them.:fubar::swear:

Sorry to repeat C&C but what about the tipping comp member 'banners' on our avatars? That is going to be an obvious sign straight away.
Some people like @tookey have them whilst others, well like me, do not.

Am I on the good list? I have paid my donation, can't see where I need to go to put my tip in, is there a tipping thread where you write your tips in?

Sorry to repeat C&C but what about the tipping comp member 'banners' on our avatars? That is going to be an obvious sign straight away.
Some people like @tookey have them whilst others, well like me, do not.
@Clint they only give the banners on the avatar to this years winner.

@Clint the tipping comp banner thing is something @Dan has to sort as I don't have the required nerdiness to code that. I am a fan of it though so hopefully he can do it for this year when he gets 5. We used to have a little crown icon for the reigning champion as well, so he may be able to bring that back for you as well.

The @tookey one is last years (2015) and I suspect that the reason he (and some others) has it showing is that the tipping comp "upgrades" are valid for 12 months. So he must have signed up late in the piece last season and his 2015 Tipping Comp upgrade is still valid hence his banner still shows. Once the 12 month period after sign up date expires then he will lose that banner

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6