Tipping comp: "Ask not what Silvertails can do for you…"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
Kiwi has never recovered from that bad beat in 2010 Andrew. He was well ahead with two rounds to go and Greg Normaned it.

Join up people and you too can get some pleasure in out tipping our trans Tasman forumite

I new it was Kiwi but I didn't have the heart to bring it up again :angel:

Earnie the Eagle said:
Clint said:
globaleagle said:
Well....If you're only tipping in this thread I reckon I've got you beat.

:p
I dunno GE. I saw your tipping last year & I still reckon it'd be close even if Earnie did only tip on this thread. :p

lol...now thats funny.

Why you two! I oughta *shakes fist*

I have a new dartboard this year so my tipping is sure to be better!

(couldn't be worse)

Signed up and ready to reveal how often I tip the results I want to occur vs what common sense says. Who can resist a late night spam from C&C ;)

I have made a thread which will appear at the top of this forum which will hopefully explain the process of signing up.

Chip and Chase said:
I have made a thread which will appear at the top of this forum which will hopefully explain the process of signing up.

Just tell us here!

Clag, but I cracked out the Perkins Paste this time, so hopefully it should properly adhered now

We are pretty lucky the bonus match in round 1 isn't Dogs v Cows as that's the hardest to pick. I think I'm going to change my tip to Cows, even though I told myself I wouldn't second guess this year. And we haven't even started yet :huh::idea::huh:

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I will personally buy a beer for any sucker lucky enough to beat me this year, it can't be more than 4 or 5 I reckon so I'm pretty safe!

Will hold you to that.
Bring on the next season of footy and tipping!

Haha, I told you, I plan to win to win this year, but if not I'll be more than happy to.
(at one stage I offered a whole case of beer but I may have been a tad intoxicated at the time and I withdrew that offer before there were any acceptances! ) :angel: :D

To help you out ser8....I'll buy mine over here and send you the invoice:p

That's pretty fair.

I am in and the only tip that i hope i get right is the one where Manly bash the Broncos

Signed, sealed... and paid for. I haven't been in a tipping comp for ten years. The last time I was in one I won it. But I was accused of rigging it because I was running it ;^)

Don't worry Capt. If I don't win outright, I'll be accusing C & C and SER8 of rigging it too.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I offer a whole case of beer

Fixed, and noted. A case of beer per tipper who beats & from SeaEagleRock8 this year.
Nod me. ;)

---

captainskin said:
Signed, sealed... and paid for. I haven't been in a tipping comp for ten years. The last time I was in one I won it.

Doh, you're the dark horse then - we'll have to keep an eye on ya.

---

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ok I have just changed two of my original selections.

I rarely change my selections in any of my tipping comps tho this time I have also, it's the lead-up to the start so that's cool.
Good luck!

---

Clint said:
BOZO said:
I am in and the only tip that i hope i get right is the one where Manly bash the Broncos

In the GF. ;)

Yes, we wanna bash our opponent in the GF, but no we don't want the Broncos to even make the top 8.

---

Go Manly!

shhhhh.....ssar can you please keep it down about the case of beer .. gee I really better win this one :(

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4