Tip for all 4 Finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Who do you predict in each game this weekend ?

1) Rooster vs Souths - Roosters - Just too much firepower...Sam out, JWH gets off.....by 10-14

2) Canberra vs Melbourne - Canberra....I think Canberra have the unpredictable game to upset Storm

3) Manly vs Sharks - Sha....Manly - I have never tipped against Manly over 35 years...heart over head

4) Eels vs Bris - Eeels - The home ground advantage will decide this, if in Brisbane, would have them

Roosters by a lot
Storm by a lot
Manly in a close one
Broncos in a close one (the occasion will get the better of parra)

PS: that Gummies tip is just head over heart, naturally I’d love to see us get a win but I think they’ll have to much firepower and like the Eels we’ll be blown off the park by the 20th or 30th minute.

I started to type my selections but couldn't go through with it !!

giphy.gif

Rorters
Drizzle
Gummies ( sorry I just can’t see us doing it)
Doesntmatta

Neither Gummies or Doesntmatta will go further than this week.

Can’t see it being anything other than a 2018 GF repeat.
I won't be watching if it's a repeat GF. Just couldn't stand it. If it's not us I'd like to see Raiders win it but a Souffs v Parra GF would be amazing atmosphere.
Anyway tips
Rorters
Purple cheats
MANLY x 2
Parra.

For me
Roosters beat rabbits
Storm beat raiders
Sharks beat us
Eels beat broncos

Week 2
Rabbits beat sharks
Raiders beat eels

Week 3
Roosters beat raiders
Storm beat Souths

GF
Storm by 16, too much motivation from last years loss in the GF

Ps I want us so badly to win and think we will be in the contest for a good part of the match but sharks will just have too many points in them for us.

So negative bro - we need a glass half empty icon for some of these posts lol

No not negative at all.

Realistic !!

AND, in all my posts I hope I’m wrong , and I can see a way that we could win but the most likely outcome is the opposite.

What do we have , is it 9 out??

This is an opinion forum, if we all just “ tow the company line” it would be boring wouldn’t it.

No not negative at all.

Realistic !!

AND, in all my posts I hope I’m wrong , and I can see a way that we could win but the most likely outcome is the opposite.

This is an opinion forum, if we all just “ tow the company line” it would be boring wouldn’t it.
But thats my opinion:rofl: i never asked that you change yours

As long as there are 13 on the field!

No not negative at all.

Realistic !!

I got ya back Mark and agree 100% that this forum thrives on different opinions and it's a great thing about it, however the call for the half empty icon is not bad and meets my sick sense of humour....@;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4