Tip for all 4 Finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hearts says Souths, Canberra, Manly, Broncos.
Head says Roosters, Scum, Sharks, Parra.
If the head wins I'll be struggling to stay interested for the rest of the season.

I think tonight's game will be won by 1 maybe 2 points - Leaning towards Souths
Storm v Canberra - Storm have point to prove so Storm here.

We've got this one vs Sharks - I think they will be complacent (despite saying they won't) and any half measures Des has had us playing over the last few weeks sits us well for an Finals ambush! - Manly by 12

Spoonville vs Broncos - Is there too much faith being put into "Bankwest"? If the Broncos can fire, they win and the King of Spoonville can take his spoons to mad monday!

Rorters but prefer Souths to spring one on -
Raiders - Might just upset the Cheaters
Manly - I want the team I support running on the field believing they can win, Id be a hypocrite of I didnt believe too.
E e e I can't say it, e e. eels

Who do you predict in each game this weekend ?

1) Rooster vs Souths - Roosters - Just too much firepower...Sam out, JWH gets off.....by 10-14

2) Canberra vs Melbourne - Canberra....I think Canberra have the unpredictable game to upset Storm

3) Manly vs Sharks - Sha....Manly - I have never tipped against Manly over 35 years...heart over head

4) Eels vs Bris - Eeels - The home ground advantage will decide this, if in Brisbane, would have them
As a punter
Roosters
Raiders
Sharks
Eels

I think we can win no doubt but the sharks are in better form and almost all there players. If we keep pressue on dugan he will buckle its standard procedures with him just kick to the corners and smash him.. put up the high ball and get garrick to out jump him.

fs19_matrix-w1_1080x1350.jpg

Scumos v Broncs/Eels
Manly v Rabbids

Rorters, Raiders rest

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8