Time to Replace Green With Fresh Legs Hastings?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
He is looking pretty shot physically, and Hastings deserves a starting spot in the halves.

He is in good form currently in the reserves -

"A commanding performance by the Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles saw them cruise to a 40-6 victory over the Wests Tigers to keep their slim chance of making the finals alive.

Jackson Hastings steered the ship with pure class, and he also brought his goal-kicking boots with him, slotting seven conversions from eight attempts".

Last edited:
The thing that annoys me so much about Green is the little arm grabs, hands on the ball that makes me scream "get off him" as it's a millisecond away from a penalty being blown against us. The missed tackles don't help. We really missed is repeat set kicking game today which he has been very good at.

However it's round 24, we haven't locked in finals footy yet and to bring in Hastings now for an experienced half won't happen unless an injury occurs.

Having Hastings's conversions on the field would be the thing that would lock us in as a top 8 team. That was a big difference today and would have given us another chance albeit in golden point.

The thing that annoys me so much about Green is the little arm grabs, hands on the ball that makes me scream "get off him" as it's a millisecond away from a penalty being blown against us. The missed tackles don't help. We really missed is repeat set kicking game today which he has been very good at.

However it's round 24, we haven't locked in finals footy yet and to bring in Hastings now for an experienced half won't happen unless an injury occurs.

Having Hastings's conversions on the field would be the thing that would lock us in as a top 8 team. That was a big difference today and would have given us another chance albeit in golden point.

Green had a few years under bellyache so no surprises by the way he defends. The storm are notorious for it, but manage to get away with it.

I cant see swapping green out this late in the season as a good thing.

Top 4 is becoming a long ask. We need to put the dogs to the sword and then we can probably rest green till the finals.

Coming 5th or 8th means sweet FA as the NRL will force us to play away form brooky anyway and the game is do or die.

Green has helped balance the team well this year and get us into a position where we can play some finalf footy.

The point about Hastings is not invalid, we still do not now how he will play and drive the players around the field in either the 6 or 9, he could gel well with the team or poorly., The kid has talent, that we know but how and where to implement is the key,

Green has done a good job this year. We did not lose today because of his efforts. I do agree that we need Hastings at least on the bench. I worry about our goal kicking, we lost today in the end by that.

An injury to Green would be the only way it'd happen. I think we need to face the unfortunate reality that we're just not quite contenders this year.

It's clear to all he is playing busted. Take him away DCE gets all the attention and we know where that leads to....if you don't know ask Dylan

Fresh Legs Hastings.....wonder how he got that nickname, anyway he'd have to be better than his brother...
80765b2fcd6c8ec11f9800b4f9b3a441.jpg

Dont mind Green and he had a Barry Crocker on the weekend , but it would be a huge risk to bring in hastings now . He got a start a couple of weeks ago and was all at sea, mainly due to no combo's . When we signed Hastings i was over the moon and thought this could be one very good signing , and if he doesn't walk will or should be our long term 6 . At the moment we have to stick with Green as he has been in great form for most of the year . I think Mark bet one of his nuts on an earlier post and im willing to bet Marks other nut that he bounces back this weekend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8