Time to Replace Green With Fresh Legs Hastings?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
You don't make changes to the spine this close to the finals. Hastings isn't going to direct the team around and without Green, DCE's form will drop. I think people underestimate the combination these two have formed, with DCE getting a lot of ball from Green making our attack click. Not to mention the repeat sets.

I wanna replace him, even when he has a good game. Kicking game is exceptional, other than that, he's got nothing. Moves like an old woman.

I can see the argument that Green isn't giving much ......................but it shows you the sad sorry state we are in when Hastings is put forward as the alternative!
Green my be no good but he is a damn sight better than Hastings!!

For future reference I don't think Manly should be picking up players that Bellamy is showing the door!
If there is one bloke in the NRL which can sort talent and get the best from players, it's him!!

I can see the argument that Green isn't giving much ......................but it shows you the sad sorry state we are in when Hastings is put forward as the alternative!
Green my be no good but he is a damn sight better than Hastings!!

For future reference I don't think Manly should be picking up players that Bellamy is showing the door!
If there is one bloke in the NRL which can sort talent and get the best from players, it's him!!
Green wasn't really shown the door at the Storm, he moved on for $$$ and Slater was back in the fold so Munster had to slot in somewhere. The Storm have lost Harris and Proctor and they are both players they would have loved to keep...it shows how tight the Storm cap is when you consider the money the big 3 are on.

Let's face it. On Sunday Green offered very little. Missed a lot of tackles and kicking game was ****. A week off might do Might do Greenie good and give Hastings a chance to play a blinder. Plus he kicks better than Wright.

Let's face it. On Sunday Green offered very little. Missed a lot of tackles and kicking game was ****. A week off might do Might do Greenie good and give Hastings a chance to play a blinder. Plus he kicks better than Wright.

Baz is never dropping Green......................this is one of those purely fan threads designed to debate the qualities of Green & Hastings!

100% never is Hastings coming into the side for Green unless he is injured or rested!

I think Green's good games outway his bad games when Green is on we generally win . For the remainder of this season we have to stick with Green

I'd have Cullen at 6 before Hastings. Put Hastings to fullback move Tom to center. Tom's injection from fullback have gone missing lately and his kick catching and returns are very ordinary. At center it might stop the dumb risky passes.

I'd have Cullen at 6 before Hastings. Put Hastings to fullback move Tom to center. Tom's injection from fullback have gone missing lately and his kick catching and returns are very ordinary. At center it might stop the dumb risky passes.
Cullen's not an organiser. He wouldn't go well with DCE. Hastings is definitely the game manager out of the two.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14