Time for truth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Must be about time for a new team for you Bear boy. Manly's run looks over, so maybe you can start supporting somebody else and take some of your mates with you. I want you to turn up at the Leagues Club after the next home game and approach those players you quote as not giving a ****. Hell, let the whole first grade squad know where they are going wrong and don't forget to give your thoughts to Tooves and his assistant coaches on what they are doing wrong. Your a funny little man Wyan

Yaaaawn, really ?? "Follow The Bears, Wyan, and confront the players". I feel like im debating football with Master Blaster from Mad Max, and would get more challenging commentary from the local Kindy.

Can you actually expand your limited mind from abuse?

Sorry Wombat, your embarrassing yourself.

I'm happy to debate the pros and cons, merits of opinions, and where I may be wrong, even if you ARE 13 as you come across. My issue is a normal 13 year old kid could probably debate a subject in a more healthy, value add type of manner.

Your truly struggling, sorry. Ignored. Talk to me again when you decide to be civil, and choose to act you age, not shoe size.

Again, not sure who the other posters were game day that had issue with the filthy, grimey tone of your posts..but jeez, I'd have to say i agree with them.

Just feral.

Yaaaawn, really ?? "Follow The Bears, Wyan, and confront the players". I feel like im debating football with Master Blaster from Mad Max, and would get more challenging commentary from the local Kindy.

Can you actually expand your limited mind from abuse?

Sorry Wombat, your embarrassing yourself.

I'm happy to debate the pros and cons, merits of opinions, and where I may be wrong, even if you ARE 13 as you come across. My issue is a normal 13 year old kid could probably debate a subject in a more healthy, value add type of manner.

Your truly struggling, sorry. Ignored. Talk to me again when you decide to be civil, and choose to act you age, not shoe size.

Again, not sure who the other posters were game day that had issue with the filthy, grimey tone of your posts..but jeez, I'd have to say i agree with them.

Just feral.
Yes...yawn is the word. Your cliches make my eyes glaze over...nitey night Bear Boy

Baby steps. Let's see 2v fix the unbalanced defensive line first. Seemed like only 5 players were defending the right at times. If he can't, then maybe he isn't quite the coach some of you guys hope he is.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8