Time for a new number 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I swear, just when you finally start spelling and saying someone's name correctly, they up and leave.

Hey @Mark from Brisbane ... do you want me to learn how to spell and say the Qld Premier's name? It might make her go away too??

Think about it and get back to me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I hope that doesn’t happen with Guacamole. I’m stuffed (too lazy) to get his surname right. Plus I like Guacamole (in fact sitting here with some Doritos, Guac, and hot salsa). I’m trying my footy food, even though there’s no footy. I think I’d be better off in a methadone clinic for the off-season. So bloody hard.

I hope that doesn’t happen with Guacamole. I’m stuffed (too lazy) to get his surname right. Plus I like Guacamole (in fact sitting here with some Doritos, Guac, and hot salsa). I’m trying my footy food, even though there’s no footy. I think I’d be better off in a methadone clinic for the off-season. So bloody hard.

I learned his name long ago ... and it happened to coincide with his rise to form lol

Which is good because I think the big guy will be around in our back row for a few years to come.

He's going to be around for quite a while and hey - it's not that hard!
Haumole is shorter than guacamole. So how is that hard?

If you prefer to use family name - then guacamole has the same number of letters as Olakau'atu!
I learned the pronunciation (well this seems to be a rough approximation anyhow) by thinking 'Ola -cow - R2' (apologies if he's reading this)
Whatever. But I expect Islander people appreciate efforts to pay respect to their culture by knowing their actual names, even if we'll often just go with a nickname :)
No Problem Anthony Oneal GIF by Ramsey Solutions

If you prefer to use family name - then guacamole has the same number of letters as Olakau'atu!
I learned the pronunciation (well this seems to be a rough approximation anyhow) by thinking 'Ola -cow - R2' (apologies if he's reading this)
Whatever. But I expect Islander people appreciate efforts to pay respect to their culture by knowing their actual names, even if we'll often just go with a nickname :)
Ola-cow-R2….I like it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6