Tim Sheens is a fool

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
Couldn't be bother posting the who Aus side

But fifta, Lewis, Parker and farah
Have been picked on the bench instead of DCE and that overrated TMNT lookalike Brett Morris is on the wing instead of Jarryd Hayne who plays his best footy in rep games.

Seriously this fool should never have been made Aus coach in 2009 it should be Hasler.

He had DCE on the bench for 80 minutes a few year's back :mad:
Meninga managed to utilise DCE's talents in the most physical of contests - the SOO :cool:

Let the others get bashed up, then DCE can play in the finals and win Man of The Match :D

Australian squad to play England is: Billy Slater, Brett Morris, Greg Inglis, Brent Tate, Darius Boyd, Johnathan Thurston, Cooper Cronk, Matthew Scott, Cameron Smith (c), James Tamou, Greg Bird, Sam Thaiday, Paul Gallen (vc).

Interchange: Andrew Fifita, Luke Lewis, Robbie Farah, Corey Parker.

I don't see the issue of any of those 4 on the bench before DCE

Hayne has barely played the last 4 months as well, probably better off running him in v the likes of Italy

I am actually hoping DCE doesn't get a run at all - no chance of injury except a splinter in the bum

Kiwi Eagle said:

Hayne has barely played the last 4 months as well, probably better off running him in v the likes of Italy
I'm a fan of farah but why would he be there when Smyth is an 80 minute player.
Look at how well DCE played off the bench in SOO2 and 3

Kiwi Eagle said:

Agree, Parker is a little surprise but he has had a good year and provides the team with plenty of footy with his offloads. Have to take the conditions and the opposition into consideration. Farrah is a better option on the bench than a halfback and it means smith will get replaced which i can warm to. Lewis and the fiff are certainties

Parker was Brisbanes highest Daly M point scorer.

He had a very good year. I have no idea how Jaryd Hayne is in the team. Surely there is someone more deserving of it than him. Would have had Jennings over Tate but what evs!

Cronk is an 80min man as well so I dont see too much difference between Farah or DCE on the bench. I'd probably go with 4 forwards and have Lewis as the man to cover the backs

I think you will see DCE play the games aginsyt the easier sides.

Hopefully he shows up sheens and makes his spot permanent.

KE if you saw in Origin Dce actually played like a loose forward. Cronk was still on when he came off the bench and provided an extra point of attack and was damn effective.

On another subject I wouldn't be surprised If this is the last time cronk plays for Australia. I think in the last 8 weeks of the season dce has gone very close to catching him and I think you will find dce will over take cronk next year

There is more to coaching the Kangaroos than team selections. And whilst I don't agree that Sheens is a FOOL, I do agree that every dog has his day, and Sheens' day was yesterday. Er, . . . . make that the day before yesterday. Yes time for some new blood.
Hasler
Robinson
Bellamy
Maguire
Toovey
This bunch of Kangaroos should theoretically be able to coach themselves !

Lots of old blokes in that team and Tim Sheens is one of them.

The Kiwis will win back to back world cups.

No way Tate should be in the tean unless he's just there to iron everyone's shirts. Not fussed on Boyd either, think there were a number of outside backs that were much better than him this year.

Agree with KE on having four forwards on the bench, more than enough creativity in that team already, but DCE would've been a better selection than Farah for that spot. Don't think that Corey Parker offers enough either; good club player but not enough to his game to make him worthwhile for reps.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4