Tim Moltzen Signs for 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I know I have been away, but I hadnt heard of this one.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles confirm the signing of Tim Moltzen 2016.
The exciting utility player has signed a one-year deal and can cover any position in the backline.
Welcome to the Sea Eagles family,Tim!

Personally I would have kept Chee Kam as he can play in the pigs as well.

Absolutely no offence to Timmy Moltzen but we already have enough utilities in the backs don't we?

We do today, but you never know what we wake up to tomorrow, Jen

Manly Sea Eagles ‏@SeaEagles 43m43 minutes ago
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles confirm the signing of exciting utility back @TimMoltzen on a one year deal for 2016. Welcome to the family Tim.

Bizarre that Manly trumpet this pathetic announcement, but Darcy, Parcell, Api, Brown etc are still not OFFICIAL :wondering:

I get the feeling we haven't announced those players out of respect to the club they're currently playing for, which i don't have a problem with at all. Given Moltzen hasn't played first grade for a couple of years, I think it's a slightly different scenario.

I get the feeling we haven't announced those players out of respect to the club they're currently playing for, which i don't have a problem with at all. Given Moltzen hasn't played first grade for a couple of years, I think it's a slightly different scenario.
Strange theory, as we only know that they signed with Manly because their current Club's posted the announcements :rolleyes:

Bizaroland :confused:

Strange theory, as we only know that they signed with Manly because their current Club's posted the announcements :rolleyes:

Bizaroland :confused:

I would personally prefer to see manly announce that a player is leaving than a rival club out out a press release gloating about the fact that they've signed them. Each to their own I guess.

Good depth signing, presumably on the cheap.
He could have been anything a few years back.

Good luck to him.

I've heard he is only on 55k plus incentives, should be value as a back up five eighth. After all we do need to fill a reserve grade side and do need to cover Cherry during origin. Smart signing from Mr Kelly!

All those that applauded the Bozo appointment, suck it up...Its all coming form him.
That's why I've gone all Zen and Mindful and **** and just enjoying this year. :confused:

If Barrett has sanctioned this signing I am very worried! Moltzen Is too injury prone and adds no value.

Manly Management feels likes its two monkeys with porters hats sitting behind a desk clashing symbols out of time

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4