Tigers V Sea Eagles Teams, News Stats & Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Tigers V Sea Eagles Teams, News Stats & Chat

Gee they are hard up for articles when they are quoting Spud and Chief.

You're not related to Watmough Missing Something? He seems to be Missing Everything!
We seem to be playing a lot better tonight, Ox is putting some good kicks in for a change, bit hard to tell with Wests flimsy defense though.

Why is it that whenever Manly looks to have scored or actually have plain as day scored a try that Archer will always send it upstairs to see if he can find something to have it disallowed but when the opposition team scores he will almost immediately point to the spot and blow his whistle.

missing_something link said:
I have no problem with him checking those trys

You are missing my point M_S, what I'm saying is that he seems to send the majority of our tries upstairs to check & it's not just this game. As for the 2 possible tries earlier on in the game, I had no problem with him checking on them either however I could see no reason why he had to go to the man upstairs for Robbo's try. He had no hesitation in allowing the Tigpie's try without checking anything & it's amazing that he didn't check on everything for Beaver's try as well.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=178212.msg194335#msg194335 date=1219479198]
I have no problem with him checking those trys

You are missing my point M_S, what I'm saying is that he seems to send the majority of our tries upstairs to check & it's not just this game. As for the 2 possible tries earlier on in the game, I had no problem with him checking on them either however I could see no reason why he had to go to the man upstairs for Robbo's try. He had no hesitation in allowing the Tigpie's try without checking anything & it's amazing that he didn't check on everything for Beaver's try as well.
[/quote]

I see your point, I just don't think he's done anything wrong in what he's checked tonight, Robbo's try was worth checking and there was no point checking the tigers try, I have issues with his performance against melbourne but tonight it hasn't been so bad, Menzies last try looked like it "May"have gone forward from Cuthbo, I would have expected Gibbs to be on report though.

Yeah, I thought that it may have been forward off of Cuthbo as well & that's why I was amazed that he never went upstairs with it

Hall's in for a try next to the posts. Manly 20 - 6 with kick to come

22 - 6

Whoo hoo Stewie is in for his second. 26 - 6 with kick to come

28 - 6

Beaver's in for his second. 32 - 6 with kick to come

missed the kick from the sideline. was a bit short (little legs). 32 - 6