Pre-Game Tigers v Manly [Round 8, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

16 22
Campbelltown Sports Stadium
23 Apr 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy for Fainu to get the nod. We've got to give the young blokes a run sometime
True and it's the best game for him to get his debut against the Tigers. This game is big and we need to sort out the lack of attitude, effort and use the same mentality we seem to be doing at home. We need to recover some of our point differential in this game if possible.

Vaega to retain his spot, Garrick for Harper.

Read the post directly above yours .... Sea Eagles winger Tuaimalo Vaega was hit with a Grade 2 Shoulder Charge on Cameron Munster and will miss two games with an early guilty plea or three games if he fights the charge and is unsuccessful at the judiciary.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are on fire ... read the post directly above yours .... Sea Eagles winger Tuaimalo Vaega was hit with a Grade 2 Shoulder Charge on Cameron Munster and will miss two games with an early guilty plea or three games if he fights the charge and is unsuccessful at the judiciary.
Well spotted. I missed the memo...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now we know Viva is suspended , we can only v hope that Sandwhich is cleared to play.

Big Kelma will be out for a week , so yes maybe Fainu gets his debut.

Otherwise the coach won’t change anything.

Others have said it ... but agree .. I would love Fainu to get his debut .... just seems a great opportunity with Kelma out

Has Zac fulton been playing on the edge? It will be interesting to see who comes in. Possibly Condon is a middle? As is fainu?

Why do you always go back and change or add to your posts after they have been originally read and replied to .... ? ... appears to be a very intellectually dishonest habit ....

that's 95% of my posts!

well...until I get coffee in the morning.

Has Zac fulton been playing on the edge? It will be interesting to see who comes in. Possibly Condon is a middle? As is fainu?
On MWSE website "Teams", Fulton is listed as a Lock whilst Fainu is listed as a Prop.

We currently have six 2nd Rowers listed:

Haumole Olakau'atu
Kelma Tuilagi
Ben Trbojevic
Ethan Bullemor
Karl Lawton
Ben Condon

Out of that list, we have 3 out injured which only leaves Ben Condon as the only 2nd Rower that is left availble to fill Tuilagi's spot in the side. Whether he is picked for next week or not, we will just have to wait and see. They may just go with another Prop or Fulton to fill the position.

Fainu getting a crack would be great. No better time to blood an untried youngster than against the worst team in the comp.

If we get Schuster and Garrick back we really should win this by plenty. Anything less than a 20+ win will be a failure in my book.

Fainu getting a crack would be great. No better time to blood an untried youngster than against the worst team in the comp.

If we get Schuster and Garrick back we really should win this by plenty. Anything less than a 20+ win will be a failure in my book.
I'll take a 1 pointer win any day. F/A doesn't mean **** to us now with that draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4