Tigers show us how to get it done last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Tigers were UNBELIEVABLE to watch last night! Marshall, Prince, Hodgson are absolutely cracking players, and show how it's done. Farrah is great to watch as well - that's how a REAL dummy half plays. The most telling thing for mine was the offloads by their big forwards - Skando, Payton and Cashmere (I love that name), especially Skando. How many tries did they set up with deft offloads? Wouldn't you love for our props to be able to do that? Do they even practice it? It is so much fun watching the Dogs get smashed it's not funny. Let's put them on every Friday and issue contests to the opposition to see who can put the most points on them. I've even happy for the NRL to get the recognition.

At least I don't feel so bad about that FNF flogging the Tigers handed us several weeks ago.

I still think they will be found out in finals football. Four weeks up against some of the monster packs will take their toll.

Like Mason, O'Melee and Ryan with the Gould-God Anasta just behind? Tigers seem to be handling the engine rooms quite nicely. It will be interesting to see how Brisbane hold up over the next 3 weeks but it is looking like a race in 3.

well said Crusher. I think thats a big part of why were so **** in attack at times. Our dummy half play is absolutely pathetic. How often Monas or Witt receive the ball over their head or have to stop to catch it is amazingly high. Service has been poor there all year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4