Tigers humiliation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

TWiL

Hey guys, I co-host and produce the #1 Rugby League podcast "This Week in League" - it features me (Manly for life), and my co-host who is a Wests Tigers fan.

In the last episode he made a rash challenge: the loser of the Manly v Tigers match had to wear the other team's jersey and get their face painted in the other team's colors.

Given that the boys aimed up and smashed the pussies on the weekend, I won that challenge. Glen has a shaved head, so rather than stop at the face I decided to paint his entire bald head in maroon and white.

Video coming on the weekend, but if you want to see photos of a Tigers fan who has been thoroughly stripped of his dignity, check em out here: http://thisweekinleague.com.

Cheers,

Nate

that pic looks cool whats it say on his head?? manly forever??

Welcome Nate, my son in law downloads your podcast all the time and reckons it's hilarious. I must give it a try sometime, but welcome to Silvertails and keep up the good work.

Nate....we should talk cross promotion

Thanks for the feedback guys!

@jjai - from the front to the back on the top of his head it says "EAGLE ROCK", and then of course we have the 38 on one side and the 20 on the other. It's supposed to me wings on his face, and then I've given him some maroon strips on the sides of his head to pay homage to the reversed Pioneer strip haha

@Mark - that's awesome, thanks! You should have a listen to the episode that followed the Titans game, gave you a massive wrap for the work you do to get the MWTS tours going so brilliantly.

@Dan - for sure, hit me with an email, nate at thisweekinleague dot com!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6