Tigers Game Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good Pass to george ross on the outside of the defender. bumps of 200 more and laughs as you puts its down!

Manly Got Luckjy... 1 min...

Marshall Makes a break, kick play the ball and farrar gets it, beaty kick to his winger,,, who absolute bombs it!

Ech. Rubbish kick after a good set on our line.

Tigers make a break..

PHEW Beau Ryan should have scored that one!! Lucky you're a hottie Beau!

Ooh penalty right on half time!

Gift two points to manly...

Manly Kick.... Lyon is taken out late....Penalty...

Great 40Mins from Manyl... Absorbed alot of pressure early. And have to say the forwards especially Watmough ran and tackled them out of trouble.

20-4

George is going awesome, making huge yardage.
Only seen the last 20, the handling by Manly has been great. Keep it up boys

Rose is going great so is Kite.  Kite is running hard and not stopping at the line.  Foran is playing a running halfback role at the moment.  Choc is causing the tigers some headaches. Matai is also looking quite good. Need to get Tony running onto the ball at some speed close to the line, he will be hard to stop.  

@Wheel:

Hard to say mate... They have all been playing Well..

Lyon defense early was awesome and has looked in good in Attack..

Watmough played an awesome 15 minutes to get manly out of trouble... 4-5 runs that made 10+ metres.

Foran Has been strong in defense, maybe a little bit loss in Attack.

Williams and Matai have been a little bit disappointing in Attack, they both have had some space to do something and haven't.

Snake has tried to inject himself but has been cut off.

There go forward is brilliant when they got the ball... Kite still has a little bit left it him, but improved performance on last year.

The Wheel link said:
Great start by the sound of things!  Who is playing well?

Ballin is having a good game. Lyon in a lot of things. All the props are really having a dig in attack and defence, and that's laying the platform. Watmough making good yards.

How good was George's step and spin on the line, Michael Jackson would have been jealous. He is looking like he has a ton of fitness under his belt too.

Have to agree with what others have posted also

It was awesome TE..

Report at half time from the coaches.

Dessie: Please with his forwards to run straighter - which is weird because i thought they were almost flawless.

Sheens: 20 points coincided with 5 penalties to Manly - which is mainly due to manly pressure imo.

Nate link said:

ahah good twittering :)

I think everyones had their great moments.. Choc and roses runs, bretts kick chase, matai's hits, foran's defence.. Everyone keep doing what you're doing!!

Actually, farrar's defence is scaring me.

I'm hoping tigers will tire?

Great scramble defence boys!! Particularly BSS.

Williams big in Defense... YABP --- but alas.

Arm Wrestle beginning of second half. Pretty even.

Urgh cant believe foran got pinged for that.. Tigers have gotten away with that a few times!!

Good defense From  Manly - Quick Line Speed.

GO MANLY!!!!

DE FENSE!!!!!!

Awesome. Pressure on manly line from skeptical Penalties. Manly Man up and Quick line speed stops any try. Good set of six to get them out of trouble with A good kick chase at the end. This is CLASSIC manly!

EFFORT!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8