Tigers Chase Monaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Snipet in todays Telegraph that the Tigers are interested in getting Manly to release MM to them next seasonas a replacement for Prince. Apparently Monas sister is married to one of the Tigers officials so he has ties to the club.

I don't know how much truth is in it but I reckon Monas is going very well this year at hooker - whether it is worth $200K+ per year is another matter

Good point UP, maybe we can offload a few other to them as well. On another point Souths are getting good value out of Kane

Last I heard was Sam has got a deal to play for the All Blacks
http://www.silvertails.net/addins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?117066

Give Ballin a go in first grade. If he is the goods we need to start developing a young champion hooker.

Dunley does not have his best years ahead of him - useful in bursts but the trials showed he is not a starting hooker.

Its surprising they are not chasing Dunley. According to Des Dunners and Monaghan are of equal ability given their game time.

BTW someone should tell the Tigers to go **** em selves.

Wish the dirty pricks would just leave us alone... after last year i'm really growning to hate this time of year!

I hope it's all bull****... we should tell the tigers the only way you get him is for a swap with Robbie Farah

Last year I would have loved to think this was true. This year I think Monnas is doing a top job and want him to stay a great turn around by him

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4