Tigers, Benji & Monnas

ants

Reserve Grader
Tigers, Benji & Monnas

Don't know how many of you guys saw the Melbourne/Tigers game last night, but it seems poor old Benji has dislocated his shoulder again! Having suffered the same injury myself he will be doing it tough to be back again this season particularly seen as it was the one he had operated on in the off-season.

Anyways, already I can hear a few posters with the cries of "here we go again", but does anyone think the tigers might step up their bid for monnas? While Morris has been playing well for them at half, I guess he could move out one to allow monnas to slot in at 7.

Is it possible that Monnas could leave mid-season and join them? Don't know the exact ruling on players moving mid-season, but could it happen? Personally I don't think it will happen purely because the Manly heirachy not giving it the stamp of approval. Just a thought anyway.

Tigers, Benji & Monnas

Felt sorry for Marshall, wrong place at the wrong time. A lot will be made of his shoulders not being up to it, but that sort of impact would have stuffed anyones shoulder, was horrible

They may up their bid, but he wont go mid season to them, and he doesnt need to imo, they still went bloody well last night

It can and has happened with players moving mid season

Tigers, Benji & Monnas

We got someone from the Roosters mid-season a couple of years ago, didn't we?

Tigers, Benji & Monnas

there is no way i'd release him mid-season

Why strengthen another team and weaken ours, there would be absolutly no benefit in releasing Monas mid year

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2