Tickets for corporate box are still available

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Guys after last fridays blockbuster, this week is going to be awesome, and even better by being in a corporate box with all your booze and food supplied and an invite to the official after party.

Should be a top night and well worth the money. Whilst some parts of the night you will forget it will still be a night to remember and an experience of a lifetime.

There are two tickets still available so if you are interested let us know and get your self down there.

Ticket price is $175.00 including GST
What you get:
- Entry to the ground and box
- 4 hours in the corporate box (starting at 5:30)
- All beer & wine supplied
- Food
- A TV monitor in the box
- Invitation to the after party

The company of a 14 other Manly supporters.
So let me know (Doug is out of action this week)

Yeah I am going. I am booked in and pumped for it. Going to be an awesome night / weekend.

My dad is going as well.

Dan

wish i could get down there but dont have the time, the money issue is also a bit of a turn off

Looking forward to meeting a few others as well.

I will be in fine form on Saturday night I think. A single man in a town for one weekend with lots of alcohol can cause a lot of problems.

Caaaarrrrnnn you faaarking eagles

Should be a great night especially now seeing as I've broken up with the g/f....(she never understood league and it took far too much explaining).
Just a slight clarification...if someone takes the two other tickets they will be joining 12 eagles supporters, a tigers supporter and an eels supporter. The Eel and the Tigers supporters will be gagged and tied to a chair in the corner if they put a step out of place so it should be all good!

Have a fantastic time guys. I will be cheering and feel better knowing that such great supporters are there in person.
GO MANLY!!!

Looks like their will be a good smattering of maroon & white at Olypmic Park.

Hope you Silvertail lot enjoy the high life with the corporates, we will be slumming it out on the terraces somewhere (nah, not really we will be in the grandstand somewhere)

OP is all grandstand except at the end which is virtually nothing after the running track. Not a bad ground if it wasn't in Bleak City.

still got tickets pete if it starts raining :)

still got tickets pete if it starts raining :)

$340.00 for spring rolls & a few drinks, that is sooo to expensive for this Rocker.

I so hope Manly win, I have never seen them win interstate, (excepting Canberra) must have spent thousands to watch them lose over the years and it such a downer of trip getting home after a loss.

A loss tomorrow will even be harder to take , and the trip home even worse as it will almost certainly cost us a home semi final.

Melbourne storm can put up more than a few srping rolls. There better be some friggin pies!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8