Thurston... best player in the World?

Just watching the Footy Show, interviews in the sheds with Thurston, Bowen and Segeyaro

Segeyaro was the only bloke that showed any touch of class

Kiwi Eagle said:
Just watching the Footy Show, interviews in the sheds with Thurston, Bowen and Segeyaro

Segeyaro was the only bloke that showed any touch of class

Agreed. Blame your season being over by not being good enough.

mozgrame said:
Others opinions don't bother me that much. You are all my Manly brothers and sisters.

BOZO said:
mozgrame said:
Others opinions don't bother me that much. You are all my Manly brothers and sisters :D. I just wanted to point out my own opinion, and don't respond to it if you don't agree, that I think he's a good bloke who loves to win and hates to lose. I admire the relationship he has with fans, no matter who they support. As Bob said, he's a class act.
Off the ground we are like every normal family and we all disagree but at the ground on game day we are all Passionate Manly brothers and sisters . Well said !!!

I never really thought of it that way before until mozgrame mentioned it. The Manly Team (our boys), us Manly supporters and the people behind-the-scenes at Manly, we are all one big Manly football team/family.
I live down in Wollongong which is full of Dragon's supporters. Everyone, on the count of three, join me in echoing the word Boo. One... two... three BOOOO!
Anyway, I have always wanted to be amongst other Manly supporters in the crowd cheering for our boys. The only closest way I can come to doing that is when Manly comes down to WIN Stadium to clash against the Dragons.
I just wanted to mention something about Manly's clash with the Cowboys. When the scrum was being formed and Thurston was yet again fuming to the ref (Shane Hayne) about something else Manly had got away with doing, for a minute I thought that he (the ref) was going to do away with the scrum, penalise the Cowboys and, give possession of the ball straight back to Manly. Boy would Thurston have blown up over that one.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2