Throw the cheaqe book at Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am sure admitting to his coach and teammates he is leaving for the enemy would be a very hard thing to do. This would be his reason for procrastinating. The fact that we have now lost Daly and Joe Kelly is grovelling to Foz makes it more complicated . Had he been man enough to admit he was leaving before, Kelly may have had the brains not to withdraw DCE,s offer.

I am sure admitting to his coach and teammates he is leaving for the enemy would be a very hard thing to do. This would be his reason for procrastinating. The fact that we have now lost Daly and Joe Kelly is grovelling to Foz makes it more complicated . Had he been man enough to admit he was leaving before, Kelly may have had the brains not to withdraw DCE,s offer.
Agree, but i still think he would have announced it by now in any case unless he is an absolute moron and is aiming at further destabilizing the club out of revenge or a favor to cockmough.

we should throw $4 million at foran and offload everyone else who is not on minimum wage, no point in having a balanced team

Kelly is having a shocker of a start. Perry knew what was going on. He had DCE almost signed. He knew Foran had agreed to join the Dalai so he wasn't wasting his time with him.

Kelly is having a shocker of a start. Perry knew what was going on. He had DCE almost signed. He knew Foran had agreed to join the Dalai so he wasn't wasting his time with him.

Never was confident Foran was likely to stay - especially after his comments last year that he would wake up and not know if he wanted to be at Manly. DCE at least agreed to stay and was happy at Manly last year until the new owners told him to field offers from rival clubs.

No way he needs to go. As others have said he could put this to bed and come out and say 'This is rubbish' blah blah. He has had months and months to make his decision, if we need to sell a place where he has been for the better part of the last decade then something is wrong.

Exactly right Foran almost went to the dogs in 2012. We should have let him go then and just concentrated on DCE. Prob would have kept gift and watmough and DCE. I actually blame Foran for this whole mess

Who in their right mind thinks this indecisive quitter would make a good captain? I doubt DCE could win over a squad either. The fact the media keeps saying that Foz is a future leader and DCE is a future Australian captain - what a load of garbage. DCE will be lucky to ever be the first choice Australian 7 and Foz is very clearly a follower at best...

It is not just a matter of throwing money at one player you have to think who on the "lower" rungs has to pay for it. Its not so much a reduction but often a limitation on how much of an increase (if any) you can give at next contract time. Have both leave will be an enormous loss but in 3 years time we may look back and say we were soo lucky the way it worked out.

Forex isn't worth the money he's being offered. No player is worth that much and it's not the way to win premierships. We don't want to end up like the Cowboys. Move him on and get some better value halves. There's no point keeping him for the captaincy either. Half the team are more deserving of it than he is.

Well I am resigned to him going. Those idiot journos are all over this like white on rice and are already musing over Paramatta reshuffles when Foran gets there.
It's a matter of getting closure on his decision and lets just move on. We have Chez and Foran this year and they will be motivated knowing this is the last time these "brands" play together so they will want to do well.
Upshot is, the team is only a Whatmough down on last year and has some good kids coming through, so lets get them on the park and make a strong bid and focus on 2015.
Kelly has a lousy results sheet so far, but has had little room to move. His intergrity at a CEO will come with what he does with the time and money Manly will now have. If he signs crap like Sandow I'm absolutely out.
NYEagle

Yeh, thats most of his break assists, inside ball to stewart.
He's not a game changer like DCE. Most his stuff is too structured that good defences dont fall for. His defence is good though and he tries 110%, but not a game changer. I'd pay $850K max.
lmao. So you'd pay $850k a season for a good defender who tries his best. My math says you would field a pretty average team for about $14.5M. Good luck with that.

lmao. So you'd pay $850k a season for a good defender who tries his best. My math says you would field a pretty average team for about $14.5M. Good luck with that.
WHat I meant was Im willing to overpay Foran to get him to stay now DCE is gone. And that amount would be $850k. But I only think he's worth 600K.

Apparently what C eagle meant was do not waste the money on those dodgy wankers like DCE and Foran so we can save for those ex convict deviants like Wicks and Packer. I mean what is a rap between friends........

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4