Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
bones said:
We played Newcastle... so i was talking about drugs all weekend anyway.

At first glance I read that as "We played Newcastle... so i was taking drugs all weekend anyway." :D

Keep up form like that bones and you might get a run as Rothfield's "saint" next week...

Are we still all talking about things we have no idea about and worrying about things that haven't happened yet?

well,if they do the Raiders next,we know who,ll the rat will be there,he,ll be falling over himself to dob them in,he,ll be Dugan his own grave thats for sure,lol

bones said:
Terry-Randal said:
Is it better to sideline our so called 3 players from playing any games till they are cleared. cause we will lose all the points from our wins. I say put the team 1st and give them a break cause all our wins may be for nothing. Im getting fed up with the nrl they always wait for the season to start then wreck it for our fans.

How do you know there are 3 Manly players? Because the Telegraph said so? ASADA haven't told Manly any names and also havent told any of our players they are under suspicion, so how can we stand anyone down? And why should we?
Well said Bones,and I totally agree

Did Wolfie say something amusing on the Ch 9 news last night? Was only half listening. Something about watching the Nat Geo channel and learning gazelles are hard to catch!

Brissie Kid said:
Did Wolfie say something amusing on the Ch 9 news last night? Was only half listening. Something about watching the Nat Geo channel and learning gazelles are hard to catch!
Along the lines of are you worried about the investigation and he said no apparently they are looking for a Gazelle and then your part

News conf; no one to be named .30 players to be interviewed over 4 weeks, no player to be stood down without evidence. Players interviewed are not necessary targets. They are now targeting players who operated outside of their clubs ( unlike Cronulla) either on their own or in groups.
No other clubs have systematic issues like sharks.

John grant said that ASADA will interview 30 players gain evidence and if there is a case they refer it to the NRL who stand the player down untill they front the NRL tribunal who judge him on guilt and suspend if guilty. The player can then appeal under WADA code.

Interviews to begin next week.

manlyfan76 said:
John grant said that ASADA will interview 31 players gain evidence and if there is a case they refer it to the NRL who stand the player down untill they front the NRL tribunal who judge him on guilt and suspend if guilty. The player can then appeal under WADA code.

Interviews to begin next week.

ALRC's John Grant: ASADA is looking for anti-doping violations ... if they find evidence they will pass it to the NRL

Smith: The focus is not on the clubs, it is on approximately 30 players - this information is a significant step forward

Smith says that aside from Cronulla, ASADA is looking at individuals rather than teams

Smith: The 31 players are all current players

Smith: Says there are around 10 former players who also form part of the investigation

Smith: This next phase of the investigation will start next Monday and take 4-6 weeks

Smith: No one has been found guilty, no infraction notices have been issued, this is about interviewing 31 players

So I'd presume that 14 of the 31players are the Sharkies players?

lsz said:
Which political party is Smith from?

I think he is a democrats but he could be a republican.

Love seeing the media conferences covered live. You can hear the dumb reporters asking stupid questions.

Good news is the club is cleared.

NRL chief executive confirms ASADA will target 30 players for interview in drug investigation
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/asada-expected-to-narrow-its-focus-to-31-players-as-nrl-calls-media-conference-to-provide-update/story-e6frfkp9-1226601409077

The ASADA investigation has narrowed its focus to "approximately 30 players", according to NRL chief executive David Smith.

Fronting a media conference on Wednesday afternoon, Smith confirmed speculation that ASADA will target "approximately 30 players" to be interviewed as their investigation into illegal drug taking practices continues.

"ASADA has advised the NRL it has completed the initial phase of its work," Smith said.

"On the basis of the information gathered, it will issue notices this week formally requesting interviews with approximately 30 NRL players who may be able to assist ASADA in its inquiries going forward."

Smith said the interviews were likely to take "four to six weeks" and stressed that those players interviewed were not necessarily under direct suspicion.

Smith also confirmed that other than the "documented concerns" into the alleged systemic practices being investigated at Cronulla, ASADA had turned its investigation to focus on individuals, rather than clubs.

"ASADA has informed the NRL that aside from the well-documented concerns at Cronulla, its clear focus is now on whether individuals or groups of individuals may have acted outside club programs," Smith said. "This is not about clubs."

More to follow...

----------------------------------------------------

Pretty gruelling process ...

'Smith said the interviews were likely to take "four to six weeks" and stressed that those players interviewed were not necessarily under direct suspicion.'

Wonder what toilet breaks they're allowed, and whether they give them drugs to keep them awake?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8