Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
The AFL with their three strikes policy, what a joke. They probably tell asada who to test and when to test them so they can look clean.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In case you are wondering when this is gonna blow up in Manlys face expect he Telegraph to run front page stories second week of finals, the do or die games.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Hey Bob...do you know something the rest of us don't re manly ? or are you just assuming we will get dragged in due to Mr Dank ?

bob dylan said:
In case you are wondering when this is gonna blow up in Manlys face expect he Telegraph to run front page stories second week of finals, the do or die games.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Of course there'll be upcoming sensationalist journalism involving ASADA and Manly during the finals. What more could we expect from the DT.
Manly and the other clubs have been cleared of systematic doping which is a big positive.
I'm happy to see how it initially plays out with the sharkies for now. It should reveal a bit about what to expect when the time comes.
When Manly are under siege they'll rise to the challenge.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
SeaEagleRock8 said:
bob dylan said:
We are already dragged in.

The Telegraph will run exactly when I said.
You run a tight ship over there, Bob. But can't you order them to lay off Manly for a bit?
bob dylan could live up to his name and turn up to work stoned with an acoustic guitar, belting out a protest song about the injustice of anti Manly journalism.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That's pretty bad that whole AFL - GOVT - Asada dirty deal.

Very bad in fact.

bones

Bones Knows
After the ad break, Channel 9 news will report on why Manly are still in ASADA's sights.

Probably a typical Weidler beat up.

Clint

Tipping Member
The new Cronulla board have reinstated &/or reached a settlement with the 4 members of staff that were sacked back in March.
I know someone very close to the Sharks who was shattered by the axing of Dr Giveny. His position has now been filled.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8697270

Dan79

Reserve Grader
Clint said:
The new Cronulla board have reinstated &/or reached a settlement with the 4 members of staff that were sacked back in March.
I know someone very close to the Sharks who was shattered by the axing of Dr Giveny. His position has now been filled.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8697270

Dr givney was shattered. He couldn't GIVE aNY more.

tookey

First Grader
Rumours surfacing today that a leading NRL player will take a 6 month ban from ASADA starting next month.

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18
14 7 7 -50 18