Thoughts on our current form.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Turbo, fonua blake, fainu and walker. Manly's attack and meters sitting on the sideline. The team would have more depth if we didnt pay dce so much money. Heck if queensland had a better option at half he would never get picked.
We have had players out last year and this year against the Raiders and we lifted and done the job . We need to start believing in our selves again and lift once again

Is there not anyone here who thinks if we stopped using Tom for everything he might not be injured as much. The dude is busting a wingnut and all i ever read on here is how cherry doesnt have enough support. He has to carry the load himself. Bugger me christmas if tom doesnt do it all anyway. Putting yourself in harms way is an essential component for footy players, and if that quota is disproportiante so are the highlights, so are your injuries

TOms workload was enormous before injury and considering the year , self isolation, the training and his return was it not always a recipe for diaster

If we were to buy a talented ball playing fullback for when tom is injured, because to replace turbo he is still going to have to do everything, or we are back to having nothing, this magical player would have a 6 on his back in 2 weeks and its back to reuben

Tom doesn't get injured because he "does everything", he get's injured because his hammy's are out of whack with his growth. His HS injuries are always innocuous, not stress or workload related. He hasn't grown into his body yet. Maybe he will soon, maybe he never will.

Watch the George Taufua interview at manly sea eagles website.It explains our current form. Sarcasm intended. I don’t think George knew he was being interviewed. After 30 seconds I just switched off.Thats our current form in a nutshell.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6