Thomas Flegler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's no shock, come player for a billionaire, he'll look after you, nudge nudge wink wink. No crooked 3rd party deals, just a clear understanding, a gentlemans agreement, this club will give you all the right introductions when your career is coming to a close, if you do your best for us.
Same deal that Laundry guy is offering Dog recruits, he was quite up front about in the press when he signed on as sponsor, "I'll look after them after their footy career".
It's a gaping loophole, not sure it can be closed. Maybe we need a richer, better connected owner.
Yep , it’s not all about what you can earn in the short period you’re a player.

“ Sign with us , you’ll get good dollars , top class financial management, options to buy real estate at wholesale prices , a car from one of our sponsors, every year , then at the end of your career we’ll guarantee you a terrific job earning the best money in your chosen field , and introductions to the corporate world , we’ll also educate your children at Sydney’s finest schools , we are a lifetime destination , not just a football club”.

I just made that up but I’d say that’s one of the reasons they get their players , and still fit under the salary cap .

dolphns v manly , gotta face it
Sydneys real estate has always been a problem, northern beaches even more so. But these days its awful. 675k from us for 5 years just wouldnt cut it for someone with plenty of options. And they offered more.

redcliffe is no manly, and briz vegas is no sydney, but just on house prices alone, or rent if he invested elsewhere, is worth about 30 - 40 % more for the same coin.

but redcliffe is liveable and the sunny coast an option also ,

unless your tied to Sydney for family or work or ultra rich, just why would you. And why would you bring a family up in that situation if you didnt have to. We had 5 great years there and could have stayed but thinking about the extra pressure it would put my kid under in the future, was enough ti convince us to MOOOOOOOOVE as the checch would say.

dolphns v manly , gotta face it
Sydneys real estate has always been a problem, northern beaches even more so. But these days its awful. 675k from us for 5 years just wouldnt cut it for someone with plenty of options. And they offered more.

redcliffe is no manly, and briz vegas is no sydney, but just on house prices alone, or rent if he invested elsewhere, is worth about 30 - 40 % more for the same coin.

but redcliffe is liveable and the sunny coast an option also ,

unless your tied to Sydney for family or work or ultra rich, just why would you. And why would you bring a family up in that situation if you didnt have to. We had 5 great years there and could have stayed but thinking about the extra pressure it would put my kid under in the future, was enough ti convince us to MOOOOOOOOVE as the checch would say.
Easts manage to lure players to their region which is by far the most expensive in Australia. Any thoughts?

You keep saying it Max ... but that doesn't make it true ...

Maybe the Storm weren't interested in signing an ageing trio to new deals ....
Jessie Bromwich has been mirroring Marty Taupau's downwards trajectory for several years now. The Storm should have paid his cabfare to the airport.

Easts manage to lure players to their region which is by far the most expensive in Australia. Any thoughts?
This may have something to do with it:
images

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4