Thomas Flegler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is why the broncos never lose players they want to keep

No surprises there!

I call BS on this story (not the concept - we all know it does happen in various forms at every club)

Was there even a salary cap in that era? I am guessing they were a form of "loyalty" payments

I call BS on this story (not the concept - we all know it does happen in various forms at every club)

Was there even a salary cap in that era? I am guessing they were a form of "loyalty" payments
NRL introduced a salary cap 1990.

NRL introduced a salary cap 1990.
Yeah due during Superleague it was the wild west no?

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Crazy thing is that he is putting the ATO on notice of this income. I hope he declared it in his tax returns.
Its a can of worms. If its a lie you could see the broncos seeking damages
its its true they want it too go away ………..quietly , quickly
its hard to see what his end game is Unless he declared it . 300k is a chunky paper bag

the ATO will be sweating on something for sure.

the ATO interest rate on money owed to them was pretty large when i last checked. Dwarfs the rate that they pay you when they screw the pooch

i really hope this explodes

its hard to see what his end game is Unless he declared it . 300k is a chunky paper bag

the ATO interest rate on money owed to them was pretty large when i last checked. Dwarfs the rate that they pay you when they screw the pooch

He said in the article that he .. quote.. "after I paid tax I bought the family home"

I hope the idiot didn't, he's a grub of the highest order and I'd love to see his big mouth finally get him into trouble 😉
I have met Anthony on a number of occasions as he lives my side of the bridge and he may say some controversial things in the media but when he is a around people and you talk to him he is always humble and respectful and does not appear like a grub .
HIs Dad is a nice bloke too

While this may disappoint any Mundine-haters present, I don't think anyone is required to retain tax records from 1996.

While this may disappoint any Mundine-haters present, I don't think anyone is required to retain tax records from 1996.
project wickenby may have gone outside those guidlines i thought as one example.

there are many examples where records need to be kept longer , especially if an asset is retained. He did state he purchased a house with it

there are even examples of the ATO wanting tax on assets/money you may not have received yet Like options.

nothing is black and white with them farkers

ps dont hate mundine, just the system

I have met Anthony on a number of occasions as he lives my side of the bridge and he may say some controversial things in the media but when he is a around people and you talk to him he is always humble and respectful and does not appear like a grub .
HIs Dad is a nice bloke too
A mate of mine went to school with him and is still mates with him

Says there is a very big difference between public and private choc

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4