• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Av8r

Reserve Grader
WTF is with people posting "This" and that's all when quoting someone else's post?
Obviously some retarded gen Y rubbish.
"This"....yeah, what about it?
It's almost as bad as people speaking as if they're typing a text message LOL, OMG etc.

More or less means "I agree" or "this is exactly right"

Pwnd! Lolz.

+1

I think that is why like buttons were invented, but then using a like button doesn't add to your post count.

globaleagle said:
Pwnd! Lolz.

+1

I think that is why like buttons were invented, but then using a like button doesn't add to your post count.

Ok, i'm usually perdy good at working out all the netspeak of the youngins, but Pwnd has me screwed.

WTF?

Sumdumguy said:
WTF is with people posting "This" and that's all when quoting someone else's post?
It's almost as bad as people speaking as if they're typing a text message LOL, OMG etc.

^

Duff said:
globaleagle said:
Pwnd! Lolz.

+1

Ok, i'm usually perdy good at working out all the netspeak of the youngins, but Pwnd has me screwed.

WTF?

Pwned is another way of saying "owned".

History has its origin as one drunk night someone was trying to say 'owned' but accidentally typed pwned as the p is near the o.

Then the internet took over.

tadah!

edit: lol@wolfpack.

:)

Sumdumguy said:

Gen Y is completely fine, its gen baby boomer and gen x who are full of merkins

Duff said:
globaleagle said:
Pwnd! Lolz.

+1

WTF?

Pwnd means Owned

Daniel said:

I was wondering how long it would take!

Garts said:
Sumdumguy said:
I realise what it means, was having a rant :)

Your username suits you perfectly :)

Fark off Garts :)

globaleagle said:
Pwnd! Lolz.

+1

Yeah that must be it, an easy, quick way to up your post count

Guilty as charged. Simply an economical way to say you agree with a particular comment or quote. I do this when I don't have access to the like button while using my iPhone.

Cheers guys.

I think i'll stick to spelling "owned" in the traditional manner. Smacks of a fad to me.

Daniel said:
Duff said:
globaleagle said:
Pwnd! Lolz.

+1

WTF?

Pwnd means Owned

I've already posted this.

Pwned!

ROFLCOPTER

......................__ ............
......<ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL>.
........................| |...........
................... __\||/____......
.\\...............|'-|--| .\\....\.....
..\ \_...........|--|---|..\\ ....\....
../ L \____,/-------\___\___\