• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
voicefromthehill said:
The Eagle said:
i hate people who say "pacificly" i mean what the f**k has it got to do with an ocean?

A close second to "arksed" as in "I wasn't sure which way to go so I arksed someone for directions

I can forgive that as an annoying accent,I hate the way Hadley needs not breathe to speak

Technical Coach said:
Hate when people say "you know" to join sentences together, for a pause to think before going off again etc etc. Don't mind the odd one thrown in but when a 3-5min interview consists of 50 to 60 "you knows" well guess what "i dont know you explain it to me"

It's gone from just your typical blue collar everyday chat to being overly used by actors hot female radio jocks and people in parliament.

Oh and i hate "come with"---i think that started from the show "Entourage"
Bellamy's quirk is that he always says "again" before every 2nd or 3rd sentence. It's as though he already gave the interview before the cameras were rolling and now he has to repeat everything. Some Melbourne players now also use it, Smith nearly always does. Even ex-Storm coach Kearney used it a lot.
Quite annoying really, it's like 'Well how many times do I have to tell you'. Just his idiosyncrasy I suppose.

I also hate the use of "physicality"---lets play with physicality.

"My bad", "Anyways" and a few thousand more.

I also stop reading a comment or listening to a person when they say "to be honest" as if to suggest it's not the norm.

I also hate the use of "physicality"---lets play with physicality.

"My bad", "Anyways" and a few thousand more.

I also stop reading a comment or listening to a person when they say "to be honest" as if to suggest it's not the norm.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4