This weeks Training Video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've always wanted the team to get their physicality, and aggression back after Matai left on the edges.

Having Butterbean out there should do the trick in the centres, hey @40 years an eagle

King Kong Bundy. Depending on which sport you watch.

Wish it was March already
giphy.gif
We are going to March forward .

How old are dude? 12? 13?

I'd have thought the mention of the likes of King Kong Bundy may give it away, mate?

Just to be sure, is it okay to lash out at Cartwright, a current Assistant Coach (Bare in mind I agree with you), continuously, even as recent as the last few hours by saying you want to see the back of him, but it's not okay to have a dig at The Big Show in the centres (and The Big Show BEFORE his wife forced him to lose weight)?

Want to make sure you're saying it's okay for you to rip on a coach or player consistently (as seen in but a few posts before this), and not for me?

We on the same page?

Maaaaate!

I’m locked in at the Travelodge for Round 2 Roosters clash. Gonna spend the weekend rejoicing all things Manly win, lose or draw.
Gonna buy that new jersey and drink 50 schooners. Reborn & rejuvenated

I like your style.

Getting my home jersey pre-ordered this week from the Members shop. Love the white neck lining.

Decent discount for being a member too.

I'd have thought the mention of the likes of King Kong Bundy may give it away, mate?

Just to be sure, is it okay to lash out at Cartwright, a current Assistant Coach (Bare in mind I agree with you), continuously, even as recent as the last few hours by saying you want to see the back of him, but it's not okay to have a dig at The Big Show in the centres (and The Big Show BEFORE his wife forced him to lose weight)?

Want to make sure you're saying it's okay for you to rip on a coach or player consistently (as seen in but a few posts before this), and not for me?

We on the same page?

Maaaaate!

You carry on like a child buddy but I strive to be tolerant of others for the sake of our beloved club and productive discussion here..

BTW, I have no idea what "King Kong Bundy" relates to.

I have never touted nor hammered Suli for his performances so far.
I have in no way condoned a "partying or drinking culture" nor have I seen proof of Suli being involved in one.

He definitely has ability but has shown poor discipline with his weight and general attitude in the past,
I'm not sure idea if he possesses the fortitude required for NRL level.footy.

In all honesty I doubt it... but hopefully he will surprise.

Cartwright has shown no Manly commitment in the past and on the contrary, has displayed the opposite.
It appears he was also a part of the Barrett inspired/accepted/tolerated "drinking culture" you crap on about Suli being a part of..
Yes, I would be happy to see him gone, we all should be. He is in no way Manly.

So, after all this... yeah I get it you are pissed that someone would dare react to ANOTHER of your ridiculous rants.
But hey, you see yourself residing in a lofty place here while carrying on like a child, talk a whole lot of crap and then cop a bit of flack for it.

Go figure Einstein.

BTW, "Bare in mind" correctly is "bear in mind".

It would go a long way towards people respecting your opinion if you learned how to spell.

Just a friendly tip "Maaaaate!".

Last edited:
You carry on like a child buddy but I strive to be tolerant of others for the sake of our beloved club and productive discussion here..

BTW, I have no idea what "King Kong Bundy" relates to.

I have never touted nor hammered Suli for his performances so far.
I have in no way condoned a "partying or drinking culture" nor have I seen proof of Suli being involved in one.

He definitely has ability but has shown poor discipline with his weight and general attitude in the past, I have no idea if he posesses the fortitude required for NRL level.footy.

In all honesty...I doubt it, but hopefully he will surprise.

Cartwright has shown no Manly blood in the past and on the contrary, has displayed the opposite. It appears he was also a part of the "drinking culture" you crap on about Suli being a part of..
Yes, I would be happy to see him gone, we all should be.

So, after all this... yeah I get it you are pissed that someone would dare react to ANOTHER of your ridiculous rants, but hey... you carry on like a child and talk a whole lot of crap.

BTW, "Bare in mind" correctly is "bear in mind".

It would go a long way to people respecting your opinion if you learned to spell. Just a friendly tip "Maaaaate!".

NVM. Deleted

Note: King Kong Bundy was a (back then) WWF wrestler in the 80's. A sport so much better as a kid, when you didn't realise it was all acting. In fact, it's still okay apart from the drama

Last edited:
I’m locked in at the Travelodge for Round 2 Roosters clash. Gonna spend the weekend rejoicing all things Manly win, lose or draw.
Gonna buy that new jersey and drink 50 schooners. Reborn & rejuvenated
Jeez wish I could be there, 50 schooners sound like a fun afternoon!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7