This week's Soaring Eagle.. look familiar?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wolfpack said:
We had some fun with the chants up in our bay. We had a group of guys from Canberra in front of us who were completely off their faces which made things fun.

'They've been doing it all day!', 'Field Goal!
& 'Punch him in the ovaries/kick him in the uterus' were all big hits with the punters as well. I think it just goes to prove that MWSE does everything better, from the team to the fans. We're genetically superior.

The New South Wales chant really failed hard though, massive overkill when they kept playing it on the big screens & all that. It was obvious after the first time that it wasn't going anywhere.

Btw if we make the Grand Final then I will wear a maroon & white suit (+ top hat) to the game. Monocle may also be a required accessory.

Yeah we used those as well. I think the first time we had the ball we were stuck in our own 30m at tackle 5 and I yelled out "Field goal". Got a good laugh

It will get bigger over the next couple of years as well. We definitely need to work on Sydney support. This will roll onto away support and ultimately support for the MWTS. Why do 40 - 50 of us stand on the hill in the pouring rain? Because of the entertainment we have built on the Northern 40m line at Brookie. We just need to turn the membership numbers into consistantly turning up, then push them to turn up to away games in Sydney. The rest usually works itself out after that.

Next GF day I have to get dressed up again but I don't know what I'd do. Last time I had the striped top hat and face paint but I have to go all out.

Jono said:
One quick thing: Choc got the best cheer when he was subbed on for the first time. It surprised me actually.

Now that you mention it, I did notice that roar of the crowd on the TV when Choc came on.

Jono said:
Wolfpack said:
We had some fun with the chants up in our bay. We had a group of guys from Canberra in front of us who were completely off their faces which made things fun.

'They've been doing it all day!', 'Field Goal!
& 'Punch him in the ovaries/kick him in the uterus' were all big hits with the punters as well. I think it just goes to prove that MWSE does everything better, from the team to the fans. We're genetically superior.

The New South Wales chant really failed hard though, massive overkill when they kept playing it on the big screens & all that. It was obvious after the first time that it wasn't going anywhere.

Btw if we make the Grand Final then I will wear a maroon & white suit (+ top hat) to the game. Monocle may also be a required accessory.

Yeah we used those as well. I think the first time we had the ball we were stuck in our own 30m at tackle 5 and I yelled out "Field goal". Got a good laugh

It will get bigger over the next couple of years as well. We definitely need to work on Sydney support. This will roll onto away support and ultimately support for the MWTS. Why do 40 - 50 of us stand on the hill in the pouring rain? Because of the entertainment we have built on the Northern 40m line at Brookie. We just need to turn the membership numbers into consistantly turning up, then push them to turn up to away games in Sydney. The rest usually works itself out after that.

Next GF day I have to get dressed up again but I don't know what I'd do. Last time I had the striped top hat and face paint but I have to go all out.

One of Dan's bodysuits. Mind you might not be a good idea to consume your body weight in alcohol, heard they are a pain in the arse to get out of when you have a dire need to go to the toilet.

Has Jonesy got his silver coat yet?

eagles2win said:
One of Dan's bodysuits. Mind you might not be a good idea to consume your body weight in alcohol, heard they are a pain in the arse to get out of when you have a dire need to go to the toilet.

Why couldn't you just go when the need arises, and empty the suit out when you get home later?

bones said:
eagles2win said:

Why couldn't you just go when the need arises, and empty the suit out when you get home later?

Be a bit smelly. Much akin to jumping into a lake I'd imagine :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6