This Weeks ExtraTime, Weds 6PM / 88.7 & 90.3FM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ExtraTime

Hi Guys,

Dont forget to join Gary Greco, Gary Holmes and Manly's Luke Williamson on this weeks ExtraTime for all the latest news on sport from around the district to around the globe!

There will be plenty of Footy Chat as always, we will tell Luke what actually went on in the Manly v Newcastle game after the big hit! No doubt we will "Grapple" with the fiery Broncos v Storm game and chat about the relative merits of other Premiership Contenders plus find out who is the best Poker Player in the Manly club after last Saturday nights great charity night! ( Great to see big George Rose up and walking about! )

Dont forget if you missed last weeks show you can grab the download on Silvertails.net , just go up to the navigation bar under the Silvertails logo and click on Extratime Podcasts!! Listen to Manly Director of Refs explain why Beavers Try wasnt awarded, Ben Ikin get a serve from an emailer named "Bennetts Love Child" and all about "Dwarf Throwing! "

If you have any messages or questions for the team ( that can go to air Mr Matabele! ) , feel free to ad them to this thread or check out the myspace www.myspace.com/gazandjohnny

We must thank again all the gang from Silvertails.net for their awesome support !! :clap: :clap: :clap:

cheers
The Team @ ExtraTime

Guys, just a late inclusion to the "Run On" Side for this Wednesday, Steve Bell will be joining us as a special guest. Hope you all can join us!

Nice one!

Hi Guys, dont forget to catch the show tonight @ 6pm, or get the podcast from here in a couple of days.

Luke ( DJ Dublicious ) is choosing the Tunes tonight so that should be a laugh!

stay tuned!

Nice.

You should be able to grab the podcasts by Friday Afternoon depending on whether they get to me by then and I am not under the pump here at work.

Dan

will they edit out the songs?

this will drasically reduce the download size and make it legal.

Just a suggestion, keep up the good work.

Byso.....no. they are less than 100MB get over it.

If you want it even smaller follow the links on the podcast page, then click the details page and there are links to VOB files and smaller files including 64kbps files which are about half the size if not smaller than the full 192kbps ones.

Or if you want I can send you the CD's and you can spend time you don't have editing them

thanks

heheh , what we will actually be doing is during the recording, is stop recording during a couple of the songs to fit the show in under the 80 mins which is the size of a CD.

What this means is when it comes to downloading or even easier just listening off Silvertails.net, rather than one large download, the show will split into 3 or 4 almost equal parts.

Byso hope that helps a little bit.

I will probably just merge these into 1 file again though, just makes it all a bit cleaner

heheh , what we will actually be doing is during the recording, is stop recording during a couple of the songs to fit the show in under the 80 mins which is the size of a CD.

What this means is when it comes to downloading or even easier just listening off Silvertails.net, rather than one large download, the show will split into 3 or 4 almost equal parts.

Great idea, 3 or 4 files will make many happy that want to sample what the show is about.

Cheers

I would download from work. But not too keen on downloading 100 or 60 mb files as that sort of stuff would be monitored.

I'm sure i'm not the only one that would share that view.

[quote author=Extra Time 88.7 and 90.3 FM]

Great idea, 3 or 4 files will make many happy that want to sample what the show is about.

Cheers

I would download from work. But not too keen on downloading 100 or 60 mb files as that sort of stuff would be monitored.

I'm sure i'm not the only one that would share that view.
[/quote]

Byso you mean exactly like last weeks show which was split into 3 files? Or is it only a good idea after you have mentioned it?

Also you can listen to it directly from the site, so it looks streamed that way you are downloading just looks lik internet radio

I know the IT chaps here enjoy "Spying/keeping an eye" on what people do.

I did try the streaming idea but it stalls every 5-10 seconds of listening due to the slowish download speed. Maybe thats inproved though, so i'll give it another go.

all i do is listen to it from the website while i work away.

don't have to sit there waiting for 100 megs to download. Can't imagine wanting to have it on your desktop.

Works fine as is imo

cheers Matt.

I know Byso just wants the best, but it being such a busy time of year for me, I like to bite back at him.

:)

Are you going to read out my email tonight Gaz, or am I just wasting my time? ;)

Byso wants the best??

needs all the help he can get more like it

Inner West Mata, ried but couldn't pick it up from here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4