This week's 3 2 1 should be cancelled.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
its going to be hard to pick.

Wolfie played ok.

I've seen worse games by us than that, so let's not get carried away.

Yeah I was thinking about the 3 2 1 in thw first half and was struggling to decide who to give it too.

We were poor.

Havent missed the 8 in a decade and made 4 of the last 7 GFs with the salary cap in place. This team is a bunch of warriors and to overreact to today is farcical.

And if you hadn't realised it by now...the Tigers are a very,very good young side.

Hiku was great in a losing team.

Ran hard, should have had a try if Matai hadn't hogged it

Probably Matai second

Not sure if anyone else deserves a point

I thought Jamie tried his gutz out...just one of those days.:-/
The only thing that is set in stone is Adam Blair is a grub of the highest order. I'd pay good money to see him knocked out!:mad:

Nothing went our way...Tigers played good wet weather footy and we didn't. What ever we did turned to cr@p and it didn't for them.....Oh well, that's footy and I have missed another 2 games in tipping.

Tigers more enthusiastic and the forwards did bugger all, not the end of the world but i still don't know why we purchased one of our forwards just a waste.

We still need more explosive forward punch up the middle at least two more.
Honest toilers should not be an outside purchase---if a club requires such a steady player i'm sure you could find or produce one in the lower grades at no extra cost.

Look at Matai still has explosion and racks up good numbers with injury all at the age of 30, would rather spend extra money retaining him than purchase steady forwards who lack quality impact.

Bottom line if you lack any explosiveness, some footwork or turn of speed your days are numbered in many respects. I mean even George Rose off a rolling start had some footwork and a turn of speed just wish he was a little lighter.

Technical Coach said:
Tigers more enthusiastic and the forwards did bugger all, not the end of the world but i still don't know why we purchased one of our forwards just a waste.

I'm thinking you are talking about
Dunamis Lui, it's a wonder he didn't get pinged a half dozen more times...so slow in the ruck...offers nothing. Tell me again why we had to get rid of George?:(

I gotta be honest im not a fan of Lui, he looks like a chook with no head. Not a steady footballer at all. He prob wont play much more no that luahiki is here.

Utility Player said:
If thats our worst performance of the year, i can live with it.

Exactly, its now out of our system :cool:

Good kick up the pants for Manly, at the right end of tge season.

Poor mindset. Contract talks in the media on top of a tough game against the Roosters, nine day turn around.

Never walked out on a Manly game, but did today.

Walking the dog was better than watching the game.

wombatgc said:
Technical Coach said:

I'm thinking you are talking about
Dunamis Lui, it's a wonder he didn't get pinged a half dozen more times...so slow in the ruck...offers nothing. Tell me again why we had to get rid of George?:(

Nope, Dunamis has some explosion i can see potential in him but he is still rough around the edges i admit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7