This weekend.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
robbo would have stopped one of the try where that angry Ant Farah gridiron passed to to his winger.

Jamie Lyon had a shocker in the second half, wests got us on the wings. knowing we had the kids there

manlyforever08 said:
Injury update just came up on the site:

The Sea Eagles have suffered only a few minor injuries after their loss to the Wests Tigers on Friday night.

Joe Galuvao has suffered a facial injury but will be right to face up against the Roosters on Sunday.

Vic Mauro has a severely corked thigh and is in doubt for Round 22.

Tony 'T-Rex' could be making his return this, pending fitness tests.

Michael Robertson will be having tests tomorrow to assess his injury.
Robo is so injury prone - should piss him off.
:p

Robbo has a mystery injury. I vote ribs.
Joe has a facial injury. Of course, how obvious, that explains why every week he grasps his wrist in agony... Oh Des, you are a crafty one.

Killer had a brain explosion last week,i choked on my bourbon after he kicked it, i looked at my cousin and we just got up and walked out. I think this weekend is different. Why we play at bluetongue is beyond me, i live on the coast and love seeing manly play here, but if you ask the players where theyd rather play its obviously going to be brookie. Theres so much more confidence at home !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6