This really ****s me!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
0,,5544080,00.jpg

First of all, where the f**k do these people think they are charging the battery for their high powered laser lights from... A F***ING COAL POWER PLANT YOU DOUCHE BAGS!

Also, for anyone who saw the footage on the news last night you will know that this laser was strapped onto the roof and a bloody TOYOTA LAND CRUISER!!! One of the most pollution causing passenger vehicles on the road.

The biggest problems with these people is their hypocrisy.

Just where along the way do they actually think they are so much better than everyone else.

Makes me want to get a laser and shine it on their car... THIS CAUSES CLIMATE CHANGE TOO D**K HEAD!

rant over..... :|

agreed Flip but it is not as funny as the bachelor of art wankers taking pictures on their nokia etc mobile camera phones of alleged police brutalitity all the while screaming for the downfall of multinational corporates.

A few years back I heard of similar people coming to Sydney for some protest against corporations. Someone else wanted to move the date, which they did not like, as they had taken advantage of an airline corporation to book a group discount fare!!

But yeah, climate change will cause this sort of weather. Down here in Gippsland they haven't had rain for 10 years and now they have the biggest floods for 30 years!! And lots of trees are falling over, because they have not yet recovered from some of the worst bushfires the area has seen.

We are moving into a La Nina cycle. All this talk of climate change will end when the dams are full and the winter's as bitter as this one is.

Yeah you're right. Far be it for the entire scientific community to have half an idea of what we are talking about.

Yeah you're right. Far be it for the entire scientific community to have half an idea of what we are talking about.
I didn't say you didn't. But when the dams are full and the weather cold the public and media hysteria will die down and you'll have a doubly hard job getting the issue into public consciousness.

I hope you made hay while the sun shone!

Elle McPherson is a bit too old, wrinkled, saggy and face-lifted to raise temperatures much these days isn't she?

Elle McPherson is a bit too old, wrinkled, saggy and face-lifted to raise temperatures much these days isn't she?

Are you kidding me??

She is still fine, I reckon she gives most girls half her age a run for their money still.

Maybe you are thinking of Mimi Macpherson?? I've seen a movie with Mimi Macpherson in it.. there was something in that movie that was old, wrinkled and saggy.

:lol2:

[quote author=The Gronk]
I didn't say you didn't. But when the dams are full and the weather cold the public and media hysteria will die down and you'll have a doubly hard job getting the issue into public consciousness.

I hope you made hay while the sun shone!
[/quote]

Sadly you might be right there....Al Gore is going to teach me how to give his lecture in September, so I guess after that I will find out if people actually still give a ****

I read an article on NASA a few weeks ago,

It seems that Mars increased by .2 of a degree average temperature more than Earth over the period from the 70's to the present.

I wonder when those aliens are going to stop burning fossil fuels.

FYI gronk, I do believe we are having an effect on the climate of our planet however I will not buy into the drought as a symptom of global warming.

I also have the inconvenient truth which is a great watch for anyone interested on the subject.

Even though they are gore's speeches it could have appeared more credible had a climatologist presented the film.

Well the difference with Mars is that there is bugger all atmosphere there. Also we have a hard enough time accurately measuring the change on Earth so I would be skeptical as to how well temperatures on other planets could be measured.

Yes it would have been better had a climatologist presented the work, but they have been doing this for 30 years to no effect.

As for the drought and global warming, well I don't think anyone can link a particular event to global warming, just as no one could say an event was definitely NOT because of global warming.

I do think though that each event will be made more severe due to climate change, but maybe not be created by climate change.

The thing is, even if it doesn't exist, we are still better off acting than not acting. Developing cheap and clean ways of producing energy and water cant be a bad idea surely.

Proof that the wheel is already turning:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/tim-flannery-an-idiot-says-costa/2007/06/28/1182624083308.html

The thing is, even if it doesn't exist, we are still better off acting than not acting. Developing cheap and clean ways of producing energy and water cant be a bad idea surely.

Agree with that. This is one of the main reason I am backing the liberals nuclear future for Australia.

Also, Honda have had a working Hydrogen engine for years but we won't see it in practical use until all the oil is gone I'm afraid. There is just too much money being made from fossil fuel unfortunatly.

Lotus also developed an electric engine capable of performance of that of a Farrari with very good milage. I can't think of the name of that car right now but I have seen it in use. Very, very nice.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4