This really pisses me off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
I don't often get pissed off however:
My email account here has been altered.
The 'This really pisses me off" post has been deleted. I have to tell you that post really pissed me off.
I have noticed amendments made to posts by admin, some of which have been justified, others I have no idea why.
Looks like this site is going for the gold medal in censorship. Look out ME, you have competition.

I just noticed myself that the post is gone. Seems somebody was caught out and is now a little embarrased :O

Smells of Mighty Eagles :lol:

I don't often get pissed off however:
My email account here has been altered.
The 'This really pisses me off\" post has been deleted. I have to tell you that post really pissed me off.
I have noticed amendments made to posts by admin, some of which have been justified, others I have no idea why.
Looks like this site is going for the gold medal in censorship. Look out ME, you have competition.

Your email address should not have been ammended.

Can you let me know which posts were ammended?

Some things are sometimes changed to protect the poster rather than the site itself.

If the Admin who edited these posts could please let me know what was changed also and why it would help. I really ont want this site to be known as a site that over sensors everything. One of our core principles was to allow freedom of speech as much as possible.

The site is hosted in the US and therefore we are covered by US law in rgards to defamation and freedom of speech.

Daniel

I generally only edit swearing or bagging of club admins (but generally PM the person as well). Other than that it's open slather. imo.

Dont know what happened with the 'This really pisses me off" thread.

Okay gents. My faux pas. The dilligence of maddog has caught me out red handed. I was trying to covertly drum up a few hits for the sportsnews site.

This was obviously foolish policy as the audience at AE are obviously well above such games.

So please accept my unreserved apology and please don't hold this mistake against me in future.

Regards

Andrew Craig.

Mata, statement accepted! I took the time to visit OEE and look at the trail and also couldn't undertsand the time line, smelt something funny but believed in your integrity so posted nothing. Anyway, the issue is put to bed and forgotten.

I had a received email that, I believe, was removed not by me 2 days ago. Was it important? - not really but it just started to get my alarms ringing. As for site post changes I don't have time to track what and when and accept that in principle you will all do what is fair and honest.

Those meds of mine have obviously kicked in nicely. 8o)

Well done Mata.....New name Malcom

Malcom Fraser, caught with you pants down !amazed !amazed !amazed

Good to see your keeping all in check MB and Maddog your a fine watchdog ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4