This is so stupid

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
What's happened to the off season. Oh I forgot there's a World Cup.
All this stupid crap about Mitchell Pearce. Here's the thing: I've met him, actually worked with him and he's a really nice bloke. Great guy actually. I'd love to see him at Manly. He's had the rough end of the stick from the media - the whole dog thing was blown out of all proportion and he's worn a lot of the Origin losses when in reality - Jarryd Hayne has a whole lot more to answer for.....remember that pass he DIDN'T throw in Game 2 this year for Brett Morris to stroll over in the corner unmarked to win the game and THE SERIES?

He's a great player and only stupid fans on here would be very stupid to even remotely think otherwise.

Last edited:
All this stupid crap about Mitchell Pearce. Here's the thing: I've met him, actually worked with him and he's a really nice bloke. Great guy actually. I'd love to see him at Manly. He's had the rough end off the stick from the media - the whole dog thing was blown out of all proportion and he's worn a lot of the Origin losses when in reality - Jarryd Hayne has a whole lot more to answer for.....remember that pass he DIDN'T throw in Game 2 this year for Brett Morris to stroll over in the corner unmarked to win the game?

He's a great player and only stupid fans on here would be very stupid to even remotely think otherwise.

I would have liked to give you both a like and a dummy spit .... so consider it done

Cant really judge him in s.o.o. as no blues players have really shined. Mainly because of smith,slater cronk thurstan. Pretty hard to be great againts that team. if he comes il surport him as a manly player. More concerned about goalkicking atm. Hopefully young kelly can step up. As others have said he was a good kicker in lower grades.

I agree. I think Pearce has so much expectation riding on his shoulders that it's impossible to please everyone. Especially the old Greek onasis. Maybe a move to manly will be good for him. He can share the burden of expectation with DCE. Could bring out the best in him. Don't know the bloke personally but one thing for sure, he'll have a lot more mates in the northern beaches wearing a manly jersey.

I’m ambivalent about this, personally think it’s just Media bull**** BUT if it came to be I wouldn’t be unhappy, a State of Origin Rep, and also a Premiership winner!!

Those type of players don’t land in your lap every day.

If not keep Green to his contract and let’s hope Tommy Wright turns out as we all hope he can!

Bazeagle is 100% spot on:

A. The dog incident has to be the most overblown load of tripe in NRL history. It was a pretend skylark in private. He doesn’t funnily enough actually have sex with animals.

B. No team will EVER beat Slater Lockyer Inglis Thurston Cronk Smith or even 3/4 of it in recent years. Ever. Simple.

Bazeagle is 100% spot on:

A. The dog incident has to be the most overblown load of tripe in NRL history. It was a pretend skylark in private. He doesn’t funnily enough actually have sex with animals.

B. No team will EVER beat Slater Lockyer Inglis Thurston Cronk Smith or even 3/4 of it in recent years. Ever. Simple.
100% right on. ..."or even 3/4 of it in recent years" Absolutely. Absolutely.

All this stupid crap about Mitchell Pearce.
I feel a bit sorry for Pearce, who's done nothing to deserve this speculation.
The one I blame for the off season so far is Cronk. Months ago he announced he's leaving Melbourne and all the conjecture is still going on. Unfortunately his decision on the future is having a domino effect big time. Totally over it and wish he'd get on with it @:rolleyes:

Heard Talking Sport today they reckon he is keen to stay at the Roosters and they are keen to keep him. They also said Cronk will end up staying at Melbourne. I’m not sure how true it is but I suppose nothing will happen over world cup

THEY ARE WRONG Ricardo!!!! Cronk undertook a medical for the Roosters today and passed with flying colours resulting the Roosters Board Today ratifying his contract and has since been sent to the NRL auditors for ratification. They expect clearance Mon / Tues.

Further, he only wants to stay at the Roosters if he is half - so where will Cronk play? If not he wants to be allowed to find alternative options - which was also refused at the same board meeting.

At a board level, the Roosters do not want to release him. Most likely it will end up in a world of pain for Mitchell, he's lost his faith in the club, and they will price him out of the market for him to go elsewhere.

Actually feel sorry for him...sort of like being married to a wife who hates you, won't divorce you, because she is too busy cheating on you?

Last edited:
Oh I get it. Lines of coke?
Like most of Sydney then.....

Yeah it's a pretty shocking state of double standards isn't it....................everyone is at it but if an NRL player does it he is morally corrupt and unfit to play rugby league in the NRL!!!

I'm all for eliminating performance enhancing substances ..............but if a player want to snort coke, smoke crack, get stoned in his spare time................he should have the same right as the rest of us!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8