This is so stupid

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Bazeagle is 100% spot on:

A. The dog incident has to be the most overblown load of tripe in NRL history. It was a pretend skylark in private. He doesn’t funnily enough actually have sex with animals.

B. No team will EVER beat Slater Lockyer Inglis Thurston Cronk Smith or even 3/4 of it in recent years. Ever. Simple.
Ide say joel monahagn losing his career over his dog picture was alot worse than any sh!t pearce copped..
All he did was pretend to get a blowwy ffs

Sea eagles/Chooks have a long history of swapping players,if he comes he will fit in..
as far as SOO goes I recall the mighty Cliffy was not that brilliant in the Blue jersey but in the green and gold and the maroon and white he shone

I'm all for eliminating performance enhancing substances ..............but if a player want to snort coke, smoke crack, get stoned in his spare time................he should have the same right as the rest of us
Good point about double standards but in terms of 'rights', the maximum penalty for possessing cocaine, crack, pot, or any prohibited drug is 2 years in the slammer.
That's in NSW, probably different where you are.
(that's just the max, most don't get more than a fine for a first offence)

Very much doubt he’d become a Sea Eagle, we’d only sign him if he was half price for a year or two.

He’s either going to stay a Rorter ( they don’t have salary cap issues as they operate in a League way beyond ours) and languish as a reserve or be traded to the Knights who will pay full freight.

Meaning Thompson might be back on the radar, that’s a very big MIGHT!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8