This is not that hard to fix with a bit of luck

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Johnstone has speed and an incredible try scoring record over a long period and is great under a bomb. If he misses a few tackles ( to be honest his defence has never seemed an issue to me ) so be it. Our depth blokes unfortunately can’t defend or attack.

You take that last minute break from JetSki
He gives it to Johnstone and every chance he scores. That’s what those sort of blokes can do.

93 TRIES IN 135 GAMES - and he is available !
I’m pretty sure that would be very close to the best going round - and he’s played all over the paddock.

Brad Parker has 13 in 70. I think Moses has about 5 since he got here, Elliott about the same. Just can’t keep ignoring this

Surely we are in the market with Thommo Elliott and a few others leaving.
Your point is noteworthy but do u think johnston would be scoring many more on the end of our backline as it stands?? Probably not

I think if we get AJ, we will have to move Walker on.
Which I am all for.
I dont see the sense in getting rid of a centre to pay more for a winger.. johnston isn't all that.. he is just safe and fast.. and does have defensive issues. Can't tackle one on one to save himself. Looks better than he is being in a successful team the last 8 years or so.. walker needs one last shot to play a full year at centre before moving him on.. unless its for another centre

Great for 20 minutes, until the brain dead penalties and ruck infringements started again, which undo so much of his positive work.
And always seemingly on the 4th or 5th tackle.

I dont know if its a fatigue thing, trying too hard, ref tip sheets, coached, or just plain dumb....Maybe a combination of all 5.
Tip sheets are obvious especially when he is being warned while the player isn’t even held yet

I dont see the sense in getting rid of a centre to pay more for a winger.. johnston isn't all that.. he is just safe and fast.. and does have defensive issues. Can't tackle one on one to save himself. Looks better than he is being in a successful team the last 8 years or so.. walker needs one last shot to play a full year at centre before moving him on.. unless its for another centre
Decent winger and better backup fullback than Elliott.

Decent winger and better backup fullback than Elliott.
I get that but you can't spend more money elsewhere banking that your fullback will be injured every season. If that's the case you'd be better off trying to medically retire turbo.. i don't see the sense in weakening our centre stocks.. letting go of arguably our best centre to sign an expensive winger that won't see any ball.. just so he can cover an injury at the back.. its madness

I get that but you can't spend more money elsewhere banking that your fullback will be injured every season. If that's the case you'd be better off trying to medically retire turbo.. i don't see the sense in weakening our centre stocks.. letting go of arguably our best centre to sign an expensive winger that won't see any ball.. just so he can cover an injury at the back.. its madness
No way I’d be getting rid of Walker. Great player .Never said that. Plenty of plodders to let go.

Staines is very much wanted by the Panthers. AJ is unwanted at the Bunnies.
Money talks but... we want hopoate dont we? And hell if we offer staines more money penrith will have to offer him more money if they really want him potentially pushing out other players to do so. Win win

Money talks but... we want hopoate dont we? And hell if we offer staines more money penrith will have to offer him more money if they really want him potentially pushing out other players to do so. Win win
We just can't afford to get into bidding wars, especially for rookies. Need to do a Melbourne and get bargains that we can get more out of.

I expect the dogs with throw upwards of 400K for him.
Guessing competition, which player was this?

"..............appear to have uncovered a new teen sensation with ................ living up to the hype on his NRL debut against ............... .

Despite having just two games of under-20s experience to his name, .................. threw the highly-touted winger in at the deep end in the .................'s thumping of the ....................... on Friday night.

Hype surrounding the western Sydney product reached fever pitch after he signed a three-year deal worth a reported $1.3 million earlier this year"

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11