This is amazing.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Masked Eagle said:
I've been a Liverpool for supporter for about just as long as I've been a Sea Eagle supporter. Unfortunately couldn't get to Melbourne last night but going to Anfield is definitely on my bucket list.
Could have been my exact post...gotta start saving Masked..I will get there!!

Amazing scenes & proud to say I was one of the 95,466 fans involved.

LFC are a family more than a club - a global brand & one of the biggest names in the worlds biggest sport.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say Aussie Craig Johnston is largely responsible for firing my passion for the mighty Reds.

I love Liverpool as much as Manly & while there were several international fans there were at the MCG a lot more Aussies.

The night was great but NOTHING on what Anfield delivers!

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

You'll never walk alone-
Robbie Farah has it tattood on his midriff, I think.
He'll never walk alone because the rest of the Tigers team will be walking with him to their own in goal waiting for the opposition to attempt a conversion.

I knew a Scouser chick once,
she gave me Liverpool scarves, key rings, etc.
So I'm a Liverpool fan by association now.
I thought they'd have won by more than 2-0.

Chip and Chase said:
Shouldn't they be singing "you'll never be stretchered off alone"

According to the Friday News Review (from a good 20 years ago or more) the title was going to be changed to "You'll Never Walk Again"...

wedgetail eagle said:
You'll never walk alone-
Robbie Farah has it tattood on his midriff, I think.
He'll never walk alone because the rest of the Tigers team will be walking with him to their own in goal waiting for the opposition to attempt a conversion.

I knew a Scouser chick once,
she gave me Liverpool scarves, key rings, etc.
So I'm a Liverpool fan by association now.
I thought they'd have won by more than 2-0.

Speaking of Farah, he was at the game last night- couldn't help but tell him to enjoy the night because he wasn't going to enjoy Monday.
As for the atmosphere at the game, other than "You'll never walk alone", it was subdued- it doesn't matter if there are 95,000 or 95 at a game, if nothing is on the line, there is only so much excitement that it can produce. So on that score alone, I can assure you that last Sunday at Brookie had a significantly better atmosphere.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4