Thinking of Brett Kimmorley and family.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tough situation. My wife died aged 45 (several years ago now and I am alive and kicking) but for Brett and family it will be total devastation right now, and into the immediate future. Hopefully they have plenty of support.

Wow, that's really tough and sad.

My condolences and best thoughts to them all in this terrible time.

Still in shock hearing this terrible news. I wish I could help in some way. I have also had several family members pass away from cancer, and I know there is nothing you can say, or do, that would make this situation better. I wish Brett and the kids all the best in this time. Time will heal the pain but you never forget.

Just cruel. Often brain tumours are really sudden too. Hang in there Brett and family.
*In the top 100 players thread I made a comment about Brett and intercept passing. Just footy banter and before this news came out. But feel a bit bad for the timing.
Stay strong Kimmorley family.

Tough situation. My wife died aged 45 (several years ago now and I am alive and kicking) but for Brett and family it will be total devastation right now, and into the immediate future. Hopefully they have plenty of support.
Really sorry to hear that SER8.

Condolences to the Kimmorley family, such a tough situation for Brett and his girls.

It shocked me. A couple of years ago I use to see them at Woolooware golf Club for cheap eats Wednesday. Brett, wife and 4 daughters. Him running around looking after food and drinks. Often Sharnies sister was there so 6 girls at the table all talking. I use to think no wonder Brett does the running around!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8