they won

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am rather pragmatic about this loss, as were the Roosters supporters with me about their win.

From my standpoint the better team won - but they did get a decent leg up. Still we had the chance, what was telling from my standpoint was the reaction of our guys after the game - thy were low but not gutted.

I felt or that little kid - he was about the age of my little guy, he would have been hugely embarrassed, and I think it was JWH that picked him up - he was a dog on the fi eld but I pay respect to that

hehe...you can interpret it how you want, i said poor kid.... it made me laugh, like i can laugh at my own mistakes. Read into it however you need to...manly just lost a GF and this is what you want to go on about?? hehehehe

How are those triceps now, pumped? don't forget to stretch when finished!

Jatz Crackers said:
WAMF said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Mal Cochrane said:
HAHAHAHA...poor kid, but that was funny!

Poking fun at the expense of a small child. Yep, thats a fair indication alright.
No one is poking fun at the kid, because he's a kid.

From the post made it certainly did.

Mitchell Pearce has nothing to do with it.

You really are creating an issue out of nothing Jatz.
I posted the gif for a bit of a laugh after what's been a gut wrenching evening.
No need for the anti-fun police right now.

WAMF said:
Jatz Crackers said:
WAMF said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Mal Cochrane said:
HAHAHAHA...poor kid, but that was funny!

Poking fun at the expense of a small child. Yep, thats a fair indication alright.
No one is poking fun at the kid, because he's a kid.

From the post made it certainly did.

Mitchell Pearce has nothing to do with it.

You really are creating an issue out of nothing Jatz.
I posted the gif for a bit of a laugh after what's been a gut wrenching evening.
No need for the anti-fun police right now.

My post wasnt in reply your post WAMF so doesnt concern you.

so i am worse than the person who posted it for a laugh? hehehe

it's not against you WAMF. He is just wondering if I have time to spot him while he bench presses his keyboard.

Mal Cochrane said:
so i am worse than the person who posted it for a laugh? hehehe

it's not against you WAMF. He is just wondering if I have time to spot him while he bench presses his keyboard.

Your comment was a cheap shot at a kid, so yes, thats a fair indication of something.

As for the rest of your vitriol im not interested. If you have some self induced dislike of me then thats your problem. I will not be feeding your problem.

pfffft, vitriol??

you came to me champ looking for something, and now you accuse me of having a self induced dislike for you? hehehehe i am actually feeding your problem, and loving it. :)

As you can read for the above, people think you have overreacted, but they don't know that this has come from your personal dislike for me :)

Move on if you are not happy. But don;t forget to warm down, that's important.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6