they won

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was gutted at full time but feel better now. You can now whinge when they have beaten us 4 times this year and were minor prems

lsz said:
Was gutted at full time but feel better now. You can now whinge when they have beaten us 4 times this year and were minor prems

That's true Isz... I'm still guttered though... However, 1995 was absolutely soul destroying...

ibv7BULJE2DEdo.gif

Refs stuffed us, but across the board we just had too many players who didn't have great games. They had average to poor ones. If those blokes played better we could have overcome any dud decisions. Filthy, but proud at the same time.

It hurts like hell but could not be more proud to be a Manly supporter.

I will be walking around tomorrow with my jersey on like I did after the 40-0.

I'm gutted for George, Kitey and Joe.

But there's nothing surer. We will be back bigger and better next year.

Jatz Crackers said:
Mal Cochrane said:
HAHAHAHA...poor kid, but that was funny!

Poking fun at the expense of a small child. Yep, thats a fair indication alright.

No one is poking fun at the kid, because he's a kid.
It would be just as funny, probably even more so, if it had happened to Mitchell Pearce.

The match was there, 18-8 and half an hour to go, then we committed hari kari, didnt deal with a bomb and they score straight after and get the momentum, we needed to be strong at that time and in no time they were ahead.

For me the match was decided in the 20 minutes before half time. Bloody hot day and all that defence really punished us in the last 20 minutes.

Still a great effort by the team and we have much to be proud of.

awww, jatzy, are you upset we lost so you have have to have a shot at me after our disagreement some months ago. I've moved on champ, but good to know i still irk you. :)

At least you put it on front page instead of your small, weak foul mouthed attack on me in personal messages....some things don't change....

JATZ IS STILL A HERO HIDING BEHIND HIS KEYBOARD!

Congrats champ! :)

don't worry WAMF, Jatz is just getting all muscular behind his keyboard....

Mal Cochrane said:
awww, jatzy, are you upset we lost so you have have to have a shot at me after our disagreement some months ago. I've moved on champ, but good to know i still irk you. :)

At least you put it on front page instead of your small, weak foul mouthed attack on me in personal messages....some things don't change....

JATZ IS STILL A HERO HIDING BEHIND HIS KEYBOARD!

Congrats champ! :)

don't worry WAMF, Jatz is just getting all muscular behind his keyboard....

If you say so Mal.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4