They will HATE us more very SOON...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hahah who is reporting the roosters are wanting them ? Surely there is no chance they get both otherwsie the salary cap is a joke
Sadly Luke the salary cap is and has been for many years a joke at the expense of the clubs that can't attract the additional millions the roosters and others can, no such thing as a level playing field when it comes to the NRL

Remember when the NRL would not allow Glenn Stewart to sign a 350k contract with Manly because it was below his market value? He was then forced to leave for Souths.

There was an article last week by Slothfield claiming that Latrell Mitchell was on 650k, Crichton on 600k and Tedesco on 900k. These guys apparently take unders to play at a strong club under...wait for it...super-coach Robinson (I could coach the Roosters roster).

How were they allowed to sign contracts below their market value?

Remember when the NRL would not allow Glenn Stewart to sign a 350k contract with Manly because it was below his market value? He was then forced to leave for Souths.

There was an article last week by Slothfield claiming that Latrell Mitchell was on 650k, Crichton on 600k and Tedesco on 900k. These guys apparently take unders to play at a strong club under...wait for it...super-coach Robinson (I could coach the Roosters roster).

How were they allowed to sign contracts below their market value?
It was reported when Crichton signed it was $2,700,000 for three years, of course everything is possible in the National Revisionist League.

I was going off the Rothtool figures that he quoted in the papers. I laughed so hard when he claimed Crichton was on a 'modest' contract. They fought tooth and nail to get him from Souths and paid through the nose to get him.

Of course they did , at least 900k maybe more.

Modest contract Lol, I can smell bull**** a mile away.

Scary part Mark - probably is a modest contract for s Roosters player....just funny how they have 8-9 players on BIG coin without question....Manly have DCE and Kapow on big money and the media claim what a struggle to keep the Turbo bros.

Yep, they are seemingly immune from investigation aren’t they!

Im bloody sick of the double standards ,bloody rorters sorry Roosters .I was at a job the other day had a friendly bet with a Bronco supporter saying Manly will win a grand final befire the Broncos, and this bloody Roosters tradie started joking around about salary cap .Even he said uncle Nick gives everybody free lattes and boats pisses me off

all us fans want is a fair and even playing field on and of the paddock . we will never get it under greent**d he is less usefull then t*ts on a b*ll consistency would be great also

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4