They all want to end up here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Alan said:
He's been there for 10 years! Either you lot don't get out much or spend too much time in onesie's.

Speaking of onesie's, it is a shame Sea Eagles don't have ears.

There are 2 types of people in this world. Those that support local business, and those that have no idea what's going on in their own backyard. :p

HappilyManly said:
Duff said:
Which Cafe is it?

Matt Adamson, Simon Gourley, Gaz, Johns clan and another retired Newcastle guy, brother of a current player all live here.

*Scott Gourley. I always see him around Manly.
I see Matty Johns at the gym in Dee Why literally every time i go.
I know Andrew Johns is up at Bungan (pretty sure its Bungan).
Freddy Fittler used to live on the beach at Collory.

mozgrame said:
Alan said:
He's been there for 10 years! Either you lot don't get out much or spend too much time in onesie's.

Speaking of onesie's, it is a shame Sea Eagles don't have ears.

There are 2 types of people in this world. Those that support local business, and those that have no idea what's going on in their own backyard. :p

Maybe the 2 types are those that support local beachside cafes, gyms and bicycle pant retailers and those who support local music and beverage vendors. :p

Lord Eagleton said:
HappilyManly said:
Duff said:
Which Cafe is it?

Matt Adamson, Simon Gourley, Gaz, Johns clan and another retired Newcastle guy, brother of a current player all live here.

Poor old Freddy. I lived on the beach at Long Reef for a while. It was scenic but you always woke up with sand in your mouth.

Moondog said:
Lord Eagleton said:
HappilyManly said:
Duff said:
Which Cafe is it?

Poor old Freddy. I lived on the beach at Long Reef for a while. It was scenic but you always woke up with sand in your mouth.

It's hard to cry with a mouth full of sand.

Duff said:
On the subject of coffee, does anyone know if Matty Ballin is still at Narrabeen?

Depends what you mean by 'at' Narrabeen but, if you watch the first edition of "Tommy talks" just out, it shows Tom Symonds interviewing Matty Ballin at his gym and the café at North Narrabeen Surf Club.

manlyfan76 said:
Moondog said:
Lord Eagleton said:
HappilyManly said:
Duff said:
Which Cafe is it?

It's hard to cry with a mouth full of sand.
While there, Freddy was reading

"Picnic at the Beach"
by Sandy Tucker.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8