They all want to end up here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just bought a,coffee in Dee Why and realised the,bloke who sold it to me is Ryan Girdler. Made me wonder how many other players from other clubs want to come to the northern beaches even if they couldn't play for Manly.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Just bought a,coffee in Dee Why and realised the,bloke who sold it to me is Ryan Girdler. Made me wonder how many other players from other clubs want to come to the northern beaches even if they couldn't play for Manly.

Maybe he owns the place but.....

Gee Ryan's kicked on post footy!

Its called Girds or something like that. On the corner south end of beach next to fish and chip shop

He's been there for 10 years! Either you lot don't get out much or spend too much time in onesie's.

Speaking of onesie's, it is a shame Sea Eagles don't have ears.

Alan said:
He's been there for 10 years! Either you lot don't get out much or spend too much time in onesie's.

Speaking of onesie's, it is a shame Sea Eagles don't have ears.

As a local, I wouldn't know what's happening dow the beach end of Dee Why. It's for the tourists who clog up Pittwater Rd every day during summer.
Girds isn't from the area, therefore = tourist.

Harsh. I would have thought ten years as a business owner operator and resident would have upgraded him to blow-in status.

Maybe Alan.
He'll have to go before the board to get his credentials evaluated.
The hiring of Manly players would of course help his cause.

On the subject of coffee, does anyone know if Matty Ballin is still at Narrabeen?

Duff said:
Which Cafe is it?

Girdler's Grind on the corner of DY Parade and The Strand. Great crepes made by an authentic French Guy :)
He sells his special roast through Supermarkets as well.

Matt Adamson, Simon Gourley, Gaz, Johns clan and another retired Newcastle guy, brother of a current player all live here.

His business will soon be expanding. Must be doing something right!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6